Chapter 33

"So, what do you think of Woods?" I asked.
"He's nice, yet interesting." Coni said.
"In what way?" I asked.
"He's a YouTuber, and that's all he does." Coni said.
"I'm a YouTuber too, what's weird about it?" I asked.
"I don't know. You film videos for your job. I think being a teacher was much better." Coni said.
"Woods can sing too. He's taught me how to play guitar and piano." I said.
"Oh, we should get together and sing together." Coni said.
"Yeah, that's a great idea. Let me text him." I said.
"Okay." Coni said.

Within twenty minutes, Woods shows up to my apartment. All three of us sit on the couch and we start with a Panic! At The Disco song. Though Woods doesn't listen as much Panic as Coni and I do, he still enjoys playing it for us. All three of us harmonize beautifully whilst singing High Hopes. Coni being a soprano, Woods being a great tenor, and me being an alto, we have an amazing trio of singers.

Then, Coni decided to do a solo, out doing us all. She's a great singer, and I wish I had even an ounce of her talent. We finish our jam session, then move onto what the plans are for the wedding. After talking about the wedding for an hour or so, Woods had to head home. Coni told me all about her life after college. She also told me that she hasn't had much of a love life either because all she's been doing is studying.
I sigh; "It's about time you find the love of your life."
"I know. Now that I'm out of college, I can finally focus on myself and love life." Coni said.
"Let me take to the streets of LA. Let's get you talking to guys." I said.
"I can do that myself, back in Vegas." Coni said.
"Call me and tell me how it goes." I said.
"Okay, love you. See you at your wedding." Coni said. She gave me a hug and she was gone.

Coni is on her way back to Vegas and I invite Sam over. We talk about many different things. She told me that her boyfriend just broke up with her and she's super sad. I'm here for her. I give her the biggest hug, then whip out the tub of ice cream. I make Sam feel better by telling her that I will always be by her side, no matter what. We've both seen each other cry, it's time I cheer her up. We watch all the cute animal videos and anything that will make Sam happier. Break ups take time to heal, this is why Sam only needs a shoulder to cry on.

Sam had spent the night. That morning, I prepared breakfast for her. I made scrambled eggs and formed a heart out of them. In the middle, I cut a couple pancakes out in the shape of a heart. Then, around the entire dish it read: I'm sorry your BF broke up w/ u, but you've still got me :) I wait for Sam to wake up. She drags herself into the kitchen, her eyes red from crying all night.
"Mornin' Sam." I said.
"Morning." Sam said.
"I made you breakfast. I hope this makes you feel better." I said.
"Oh, nice. Thank you so much. You're the best." Sam said.

While Sam is chowing down, I start making myself breakfast. I finish up making breakfast, sit next to Sam, and we eat together. After eating, I take a shower and put on some makeup. Sam heads home to get ready for work. An hour later, I head to work. I come in and give Woods a kiss on the cheek. Sam looks at us and looks down. I roll away from Woods, realizing that I'm making Sam feel bad.

After work, we treat Sam to dinner, hoping one act of kindness will cheer her up. One giant, delicious dinner later, I invite Woods and Sam over to my apartment. We have a really fun jam session. Sam's voice is actually really pretty. She doesn't believe it, but it's really good. I wish I had a voice as beautiful as hers. We decide to film a cover of our favorite song as a group: Permission by New Hope Club. This song is a real bop, and it's so upbeat. It's a really fun song to play and sing to. We finish the song, and Woods starts editing it while I make the thumbnail. Singing had made Sam feel way better. I'm happy for that. Woods finishes editing the video and it gets uploaded to our joint channel. We add our social media links in the description, add Sam's channel, and the video is done. An hour after the video uploaded, we got some pretty positive comments. People were saying how good our voices blended together. They love how we harmonize, how beautiful it is.

I go into my room and plug in my electric guitar to play some throwback songs. I start with Fall Out Boy. I play A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me". Woods and Sam join in. Then, I play the true classic: Sugar, We're Going Down. I move onto Panic! At The Disco. I start with I Write Sins, Not Tragedies. Then, I play New Perspective, a super underrated song. There's not one person I've met that actually says that New Perspective is their favorite Panic! song. I rock on, playing this song gets me hype.

I pass the guitar and Woods surprises me by playing I'm Not Okay(I Promise) by MCR. I never imagined Woods as the emo type, but I guess we all have that phase. He plays it like a real professional. I sing along with him, while Sam just watches on in awe. We finish up our jam session, then chill on the couch, watching some Netflix.