𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴

It was another hot summer day. Without school, y/n was considered bored. Y/n was never considered popular so that means she didn't have as much friends. Y/n was sitting on the bright green grass with her nose stuck in a book. She was a nerd. Or at least her few friends that she was. She never realized how much of a nerd she actually was until today. She stayed there, on the ground with a book. Everything was peaceful until she felt a hand on her shoulders. She jumped her face turning ghostly white. Who could be here? This was her hiding space where she can finally get some peace and quite. Had someone found out? Her hiding spot? She was lost in her thought until the voice finally spoke up. "Hey" said the boy with green eyes. She looked up at the boy. Not going to lie, we was kind of cute. She assumed he was knew since she never seen him around this boring town. She finally spoke up "hey" she said. "I'm new to this town" he said smiling "I'm Jaeden." He said. His eyes locked up with your eyes. "I'm y/n" you say kind of blushing. You never really spoke to boys. Especially cute ones. He suddenly handed you something. It was a sunflower. You looked at him with confused looks. "It's a nice sunflower isn't it? I give sunflowers to the first person I meet when I'm new. My mom always thought it was like saying hello and being friendly." He said "Sunflowers were my mom's favorite flowers. After she passed away, I started appreciating sunflowers and I thought it would be nice to give other people the joy." He whispered. Oh boy, you knew that this was the start of a new friendship.