𝘏𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦?

Y/n sat on her bathroom counter. Her cheeks puffed in sadness. Her eyes swelled up and red. Her hands shaking as she held the positive pregnancy test. She broke down crying. Profanities left her lips as her lips shivered in fear. She was only so young, to young to be a mom. She was only 16. She should've been studying. She should've been going to school. She should've party. She should've been a normal teenager. She still wasn't even finish with school. She took a deep breath and glanced over at her phone. Her phone was filled with text messages her beloved boyfriend sent her. His messages was short and sweet, it warms her heart every time she reads his texts. His texts consist of. "I hope you're having a good day love, and I wanted to tell you how much I love you." Or "have a good day at school sweetie. I hope you do well on you're test! I'm picking you up after school and we'll go on a date." Or whenever he's away he'll right a whole paragraph about how much he misses you and wish that he was cuddling you at 3 in the morning.

Y/n smiled at the encouraging messages he sent to her. One text caught her eyes and worried her a bit. Y/n had forgotten about their date. Today was Valentine's Day and y/n knew today was going to be special. They are going to a fancy restaurant in New York. Of course y/n was excited but she wasn't going to lie that half of her didn't want to go. She didn't want to face her boyfriend and tell him that she was pregnant with his baby. Y/n stopped thinking about the baby and started to get dressed,putting on her makeup,doing her hair. By the time she was ready, Jaeden had already allowed himself into her little apartment. His arm gripping her waist and placing little kisses on her face and neck. He then whispered into her ears.

"You looked beautiful, honey." Those words made y/n shivered. She didn't reply as they went into his car.
•••
By the time they got to the restaurant, it was already 10:00 at night and she knew this was going to be a long night. The restaurant was crowded with couples. Y/n and Jaeden took a seat and got the menu. Y/n's eyes scanned over it and deciding on what to get. She heard that eating healthy when on pregnancy is good for the baby so she went with a salad. She silently smiled at Jaeden, who took her hands and kissed them. She thought of how he would react when his 16 year old girlfriend is pregnant. His fans would've killed y/n. There was always stories of meet and greets and crazy fangirls that Jaeden would've told y/n. Those fangirls always hated y/n. They would always leave nasty comments on her pictures and even had a hate account for y/n. Y/n knew it was nothing more than just jealousy over Jaeden and she couldn't let that take a hold of herself. Jaeden admired y/n as she was thinking. Jaeden loves admiring y/n when she didn't see him. It always seemed that she was lost in her own little world and that's what made Jaeden fall for y/n. Her thinking face was the best part of her. He couldn't really tell what she was thinking but he knew it was something that would've amazed him. Everything y/n does amazes him. Her kind words,her eyes,her face,her body, and her love was so incredible to Jaeden and he loved everything about her. He chuckled at y/n's concentrated face.

"What are you thinking about love?" He called her while she looked back at him, still looking confused and even kinda concerned. Jaeden frowned. He hated to see her worried. He hated when she was sad and he absolutely hated when his fans talks badly about y/n.

"Has anyone done anything? Did my fans do anything?" She still haven't talked. The waiter came with champagne. Y/n took a look at the champagne and thought "it would be suspicious if I don't drink the champagne. But I can't I'm pregnant."

Jaeden knew that y/n loves champagne. Every time she wasn't feeling well, she would've drank the champagne. It was kinda like comfort food to her but unlike most other people, her comfort food was something she couldn't have to comfort her tonight. Jaeden knew something was up when she didn't drink her champagne.

"Baby, what's going on? You can't keep this a secret. Please princess, tell me what's been bothering you lately." Y/n's heart melted at the sentence. Jaeden knew how to make y/n feel better every time she felt like shit. She knew she had no other choice then to tell Jaeden.

Y/n grabbed her purse and opened it. Jaeden looked at her in confusion as she grabbed something from her purse. It was a pregnancy test. Y/n handed it to Jaeden as he looked at the positive sign. He stopped and froze for a moment. Y/n was scared that he wasn't going to want the baby and he would've dumped her. He looked back at y/n and smiled. A sight of relief. Jaeden grabbed y/n and hugged her. Making no room for air. He kissed her a million times. He rubbed her belly and smiled.

"Why were you so scared to tell me? I've always wanted to be a dad, especially to you're child."

"I don't know. It's just that we're both so young. You practically have no time since all you do is act. And I'm not even finished with high school. I don't know how we could handle a baby."

That's it. Jaeden got done on his knees and grabbed something in his pocket. He grabbed a ring and placed it on her fingers.

"Husband and wife?"

"Husband and wife."