𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 2

"Y/n?" The boy asked as y/n looked up at him in shock.

"How do you know my name?" She asked him as she stared back at him. Trying hard to concentrate by examining his face. He had features of someone,but she doesn't exactly remember who.

"You don't remember me?" The voice asked. Y/n shook her head but then she remembered. Shot. It was her old ex.

"Jaeden?" She asked as he smiled. Dang she missed that smile so much. It started to hurt imagining their past.

"This is Annie. My daughter" he told her as Annie looked at y/n. Y/n smiled and greeted herself to Annie.

"How did you guys know each other?" Annie asked as y/n and Jaeden stared at each other,blushing.

"Well,we were dating..." he paused a minute before,looking at y/n. "Until... I-I had you with your mother" he stated. Looking ashamed.

Annie looked at her dad. Looking hurt.
Y/n can't help but noticed how much she looked just like her dad. Making y/n smile shyly. After her shift was over she went home straight away.
••••••
Y/n walked into Effiel' room to only see her reading Harry Potter. Y/n smiled.

Effiel had always loved Harry Potter ever since she was in the womb. Y/n would read to her when Effiel was still in her tummy. Everything y/n bought for Effiel was Harry Potter themed. Effiel had a Harry Potter themed bedroom. Effiel has started watching the movie ever since she was born. Now y/n has raised her daughter into a Potter head.

"Mommy?" Effiel's little squeaky voice asked. Soon enough y/n had been attacked with hugs and kisses from her daughter. They both giggled.

"Wanna have a movie night?" Effiel asked

"Let me guess. Harry Potter?" Y/n asked while letting a giggle out.

"Yes please mommy"

"I'll get the snacks" y/n said and then disappearing into the kitchen.