𝖠𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌

Y/n was always considered a angel in her school. She was cute,pure,nice,and innocent. She was the definition of an angel. Y/n was never mean to anyone there for, no one was ever mean to her.
Y/n had many friends that are girl but she also had a few close friends that are boy's. Nothing else but friends. Y/n was a sophomore. She was a cheerleader who got good grades. The cheerleading team made y/n more tempting. The whole football team would try to get her but of course none of them worked. Everyone in the school knew y/n was innocent and they always wonder "What's going on in the angels thoughts?". It was of course going to be innocent but most boys there try to make her a little dirty minded. The boys would talk dirty to her, thinking that she would know what it meant or thinking that their dirty mind would help her fall for them but it never worked. She was too innocent to know or think about that. her friend group consists of a bunch of popular cheerleaders. Y/n's friends were a bad example for her. The girls would always go to party's,drink,hook up. But that never stopped y/n from being innocent. She would never drink or party during her High school years. Her cheerleading friends would never stop her for being innocent but a little piece of them wished that y/n was a little more alive. Y/n also talks to her boy friends that consist of football boys such as Jeremy,Chosen,Wyatt and a lot more but those were just her favorite boys. Y/n's life was almost perfect except for the fact that she had a crush on Mr.Bad boy. The bad boy was only Jaeden Martell himself. I guess you could say that he was the devil of the school. They never really had a full conversation. Jaeden would just make dirty remarks just to see her reaction. Just like "Hm what kind of dirty thoughts are you thinking of angel?" Or "I want to turn you dirty and make you forget about you're innocents." Y/n's cheeks would've been red even though she only could processed half of what he's saying. She knew it was wrong. He's the school bad boy who talked back to the teachers. Who would hook up with every girl he sees. Who every girl would spread their legs for. He would fail class. He would get suspended or detention. He would never given her a chance. He would hang out the dirtiest girls with his 2 best pals. Finn and Jack and even sometimes Wyatt. He would've targeted a girl and leave her. And the girl he targeted was y/n...
•••
Jaeden. Jaeden... he was the only one y/n could think about right now. She tried to stop thinking about him but it's quite hard when he's in all of her classes. A good girl like her would never have gotten a chance with him.

"Ahem."

Y/n's head turned to the teacher. Her day dreaming gone.

"Mrs.L/n? Are you okay darling?" Y/n's health teacher asked with concerns in her eyes.

"Oh sorry I'm fine" y/n finally managed to stutter out as the class turned and all looked at her. Shit

"I was pairing you up with Mr.Martell. Would you be fine with that?" She asked as the whole class stared with wife shocked eyes. "Oh no he's going to ruin her innocence." Chosen quietly whispered to his football friends as their eyes were also to shock. Too shock to even realize what chosen was saying.

The room went silent that you could practically hear everyone's shocked breathing. Y/n quietly spoke and mumbled a quick "yes." Before looking at her new partner Jaeden, who was smirking to her friends. Y/n can't help but blush. Her face as red as a rose. Jaeden must've noticed because he sended her a grin which made her blush even harder then she already was. After her teacher paired everyone up, y/n started to get worried after her teacher handed everyone a fake a baby. "Uh oh.." she thought in her head as she held her fake a baby. Her assign project was to have a fake baby and take care of it for a week Incase of any pregnancy. What made it even worse was being partner with Jaeden himself. His comments would make y/n uncomfortable but she loved it at the same time. His comments would've been like "Do you even know how baby's are made?" Or even "wanna make a baby?".His impact on her made her wonder why he had such a strong impact on her. After class y/n carefully grabbed the baby.

The baby she was given had dark brown hair and greeninsh bluish eyes just like Jaeden's. Y/n knew it was stupid too say that the baby looks just like Jaeden considering it's a doll but it did look like him. The baby is a girl who's name was Angel Martell. Jaeden made the name up and the whole class had given him a clap for the cleverness of the name. Jaeden and y/n had fought over the name but they just gave up. As y/n walked out of the class with Angel, Jaeden followed her a grabbed her hand and pulled her into his car. He looked at y/n and started to kiss her. The kiss was passionate and lasted about 10 minuets. Their lips were both swollen and red.

"I wonder what the angel thought of that kiss." He remarked as y/n blushed. Maybe she does have a chance.
•••••
As the week went on they both started to get closer than ever. They treated Angel as if she was a real baby and as if they were her real parents. Not going to lie she had truly fell for him. She hoped that he felt the same way too. She hoped that he fell as hard for her as she did for him.

"What are you thinking about Angel?"

"Just angel thoughts."

"You're the cutest little innocent Angel"

Y/n wasn't going to lie that whenever he was sweet to her, her heart would just melt and she'll get butterflies in her stomach. She loved when he was sweet to her. It made her feel special as if she was the only one he would talk in the sweetest voice. Jaeden normally wouldn't talk like this to girls. He would normally talk in a deep flirty and dirty tone to other girls but he knew that y/n wasn't like other girls. She wouldn't like him talking like that to her. She wouldn't just spread her legs for him. She was far too innocent for that. Her heart as pure as gold. Her angelic voice as soft as heaven. Her eyes as bright as lights. Her love, as strong as a lock. While he was cold as ice. Hurt as hell. Bad as a devil. She was innocent as a angel. They were different but they know that differences attract. Too bad that it was just a trap for y/n to fall for him. Jaeden knew that after this week was over he would have to break it too her saying that she meant nothing more then just a target. He had fallen for her but he can't stop playing. The little thing he did that made him realize his impact on her. The way he teased her by being dirty. The way he complemented her. The he made her less innocent. The way he turned her a little more adventurous. The way he made her cheek red as a rose. The way she blushed at everything he said. He knew he couldn't leave her but his reputation mattered more. He can't stop playing girls now. It's too late for that. He's the school bad boy who was a player. She was the school's innocent angel.

What would be the angels thought if he told her that their love was just a game?