𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲. 2

She walks out of her dorm room to see Jaeden on the kitchen counter, his head on the marble counter, his hands pulling his hair a bit too harshly, and his fist scrunch up as he slammed his hands into the marble counter without even looking or noticing her standing behind him.

She's baffled, what happened to get him like this? to get him this enraged? She questions herself, should she ask him what's wrong? Maybe he just needs some time alone. She knows that she needs some times alone too, she knows how it feels too want to be alone but having someone bothering her. Her minds says not to bother him, but her instincts told her that he needs help, soothing, reassuring that he's okay, comforting, he needs someone to be there for him. But where was Hannah? Hannah should be the one comforting him, not her. She shouldn't even have anything to do with him, She's his ex. A ex is a ex for a reason, there was a reason that they broke up; they weren't meant to be together. Jaeden and Hannah were meant to be together, if they weren't in love they would've broken up by now.

"are you okay?"

Jaeden hears her behind him, he hears his comforting voice. The silky angelic voice he missed, the one he's been looking for after everything that's happened to him. Hearing her voice only made him realize how much he misses her, everything about her. This could be his chance, his chance to win her over again. And this time, he promises he won't fuck everything up.

He lifts his head to see her standing behind him. She was in a silk robe, her hair making it clear that she just woke up from bed, the expressions on her face expressing that she was half asleep. He feels a little guilt after looking at her, last night's events stored in his head. Had she heard everything? Has she heard about Hannah? Have she heard about how much he misses her?

"Uh, yeah. Did you hear anything last night?" He questions as she looked at her straight in the eye.

"Uhm, no. I wasn't really here last night, or at least not for all of it."

"what? Where were you? I could've sworn you were in bed."

"Kinda, not exactly."

"What?" He says confusingly.

"I was on a date for most of last night."

He couldn't sworn once she said that, his heart almost broke into a thousand pieces. She was on a date? With who? And why so late at night? Have they done it? A bigger realization came to his head, he broke up with Hannah for no reason then, if y/n was already going out with someone. He had no chance now, but it's not like he's ever had the chance did he? It all didn't matter, he now knew that he had no chance. And breaking up with Hannah was just a mistake.
✰✰✰
"I knew you wouldn't last a full day without me." Hannah snarled.

"I'm sorry, breaking up with you was a mistake. I fucked up."

"What? She didn't wanna be with you? She didn't give you a chance? And now you're crawling back to me."

"I'll do whatever you want to get back with you."

"Anything?" Hannah questions.

"Anything, I promise."
✰✰✰
Y/n walks back into her dimly lit dorm room.

"Guess he's not home." She says to herself before turning to the candle to see how dim it was.

Before she could turn on the lights, a sudden hand grabbed her and pulled her close. She could feel a body closely attached to her. Her eyes widen when she saw who it was.

It was her crazy obsessive ex, Cole.

They've dated after Jaeden and her broke up. She needed someone to care for, she needed someone to love. At that time, it didn't matter who; she just needed someone to comfort her. And that person was Cole. They met at a party after her break up, and she was fucked up. She clearly wasn't thinking straight when she took him in, and decided to be his girlfriend. That was one of her biggest mistakes, bigger then Jaeden.

They're relationship was nothing but fake and toxic. He's cheated on her many times, just like Jaeden had. But she just couldn't let go of Cole, because she knew that he would do something shitty if she left him. Not only has he cheated, he also brings her down almost everyday. He would say things about her body, her face, her insecurities. He'd make her feel shitty then went to have a one night stand with some other chick. It was like a pattern, it happens over and over; like it's never going to end.

"What the fuck-" before y/n could say anything, Cole picks her up and kisses her passionately.

"I've missed you so much. I don't think you realized how much I cared for you, I was so worried about you."

She froze up, she's never heard him say he loves her as much, all she's heard from him was disgusting. It felt as if the time froze too, it felt like it was silent for more then a minute. She was sure if she was suppose to say anything because she's anxious about having her mistake ex here, in her own dorm.

Before she could open her mouth to say something he spoke up again.

"Say something please."

"How the fuck do you know where I live?" Was the only thing she could say right now.

But before Cole could respond, the door opens and three figures stood in the way of her door.

And she could feel her face turning red

Her heart began to shake

And her mistakes coming all back to her.