𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒓

Jaeden's been watching the girl all day, from her going to her locker then her heading to class.

It was a understatement that he liked her, he loved her, maybe even obsessed. He's tried everything to get her attention, for her to notice him but it doesn't seem like it's working very well.

He watches her every step, every breath, every day. And he's currently watching her at the library this exact second.

He sees her reaching from the books that were far to high for her to reach, her arms stretched out as she's on the edge of her tippy toes. He sees her skirt riding up every time she reaches up, every time she tries to jump for the book.

He notices every littlest detail about her, all of it. He notices the way she scrunches up her noise when she doesn't know what she's doing, he notices the way her cheeks turn bright red every one she gets embarrassed, he notices the way she reaches for the highest book on the bookshelf, he notices how she needs to stand on her tippy toes, the way her skirt rides up, the way she pushes her glasses to the crook of her Blake every time she reads, he notices everything.

Only if she would notice him too, only if she could see him, only if he isn't in visible to her.

His eyes trailed onto her as she finally got the book from the shelf, she sits down on a table and instantly began flipping through the pages; her eyes instantly glued onto the words, her eyes sliding over each time she goes over a word.

Jaeden watches her from the back of the library.

Maybe today he'll have the courage to go up to her, maybe she'll finally notice him today; and hopefully after that.

He takes a random book and goes right over to her table. He sits right next to her, he places his book on the table and opens the book.

Y/n instantly glances up from her book at the movement of someone sitting next to her, her senses warned her. She looks at him with a weird expression shown on her face, her eyebrows raised as she closed her books to look straightly at him before speaking out.

"Can I help you?"

He looks back at her, closing the book as he placed it once again on the table.

"What? I'm just reading."

"A book about sex?" Y/n snickers as he looks at the cover of the book, which was titled "How to have Sex".

He blushes and throws the book off the table, his cheeks brightly rose red from the embarrassment. Jaeden didn't realize that he picked a book about fucking, he just picked a random book out.

"Something tells me that you weren't actually going to be reading about sex"

"I just wanted to sit with you."

"With a sex book? Are you trying to hint something? Martell."

She knows his last name, she might as well know his first name too. She noticed him, she knew who he was; after all this time he thought she was ignoring him, or that she didn't know who he was. His heart warms up knowing that after everything, she finally knew his name.

"You know my name?"

"Yeah, Jaeden Martell isn't it?"

"Yes, but how did you know my name? I sworn I haven't talked to you before, and no one actually knows me."

"You're the boy always following me, the boy who's been stalking me." She grins as he blushed even redder, his face now looking as if he gotten sunburnt badly.

"H-how did you know?"

"I have eyes stalkers, and you apparently do too considering you watch my every step. Oh, and everyone's been warning me about you. Stalker." Y/n says, playfully.

Once again, his cheeks burned up along with his ears and practically his whole face. He looks down at the ground, feeling ashamed of being called "stalker".

"I'm just playing with you Martell. Also do you know how red you look right now? You actually look like he color red." She says before pulling herself up from the desk and grabbing her belongings along with the book before walking out of the library.

Before she left, a voice calls her out as her back faces him.

"Can I get your number?"

"You'll need to earn my number, Stalker." She says last before stepping out of the library as she leaves him sitting there.

His face had died down a little, but it wasn't as if he was back to his original skin color. She leaves him looking bewildered, looking as if he's just seen a ghost. His hands shakes as he grabbed the book about sex, he instantly dropped the book as it falls down on the floor.

She's playing hard to get, isn't she?

He felt like she was teasing him through out the whole conversation. Pointing out how he follows her around, saying that he stalks her, mentioning how red he was, and teasing him about the sex book, not to mention how she won't give him her number, saying he needs to "earn it".

He'll earn her phone number, at least one day.