𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝗌

This town...This town was the town that made up childhoods. This towns brought everyone together. This town bought Jaeden and y/n together.

Jaeden's and y/n's parents were very good friends. Jaeden and y/n known each other since they were babies. Most of their days were going to the pool,hanging out with friends,and going to the park. They were both inseparable. They would've always been around each other and everyone is this town would be thinking "They would probably end up together." Even y/n's and Jaeden's parents thought they would end up together. Nothing was special about this little town. The town was very little and everyone knew each other. The town was peaceful and quite. But it was also fun. There was no place y/n would rather be at and no one y/n would rather be with. There was nothing that could've broken the friend ship. Except for one summer rolling in. Y/n and Jaeden were both 13 at the time and they were just coming home from school. Smiling and giggling as they ran up towards y/n's bedroom. Jaeden had gotten up to y/n and tickled her until she was a squirming mess and squeaking when she laughed. By the age of 13 y/n had gotten feelings for Martell himself. They were both young and didn't know what love really is but she knew that her love was real. She loved him so much, hoping that he would've return the feelings back. They were both on y/n's bed talking. But y/n something was different. Jaeden wasn't like his usual self. He wasn't the bubbly boy he used to be. He looked kinda concern whenever she would laugh. Y/n had it with his shit. "Why the hell are you acting different?"

No response.

That only angered y/n more. She moved closer to him. "Why the fuck are you acting like a sad ass bitch?"

The thing he responded next made y/n'a heart drop. "I'm going to be in the new it movie." He stared at the ground while saying that. Y/n didn't know why he was so sad. He got into a movie as the main character. Why was he so pressed? Jaeden could tell what she was think so he spoked up. "I have to go somewhere else to film it."

That made y/n's heart broken. Her dearest best friend was going to have to leave her. They never been apart for so long. Jaeden was a piece of y/n's and for her too lose him would be biggest nightmare. Y/n wanted to say something to him but no words could stumble out of her mouth. All she did was looked at him. Her eyes wide in a statement of shock. Her body does not know how to react.

"That's great."

Y/n knew that she was lying. Him leaving isn't great, it's the opposite actually. She waited for him to respond but he didn't, do that made her ask questions.

"How long are you going to be back? Will you be coming back?"

"I promise as soon as I'm done with filming I'll be back here, with you."

"Promise?" "Promise."

And then the next she knew what that he was gone. All summer long. Of course they would call and FaceTime. But she knew he wasn't him. He wasn't the funny nerdy Jaeden y/n used to know. He was rather sarcastic and rude now. Probably from hanging with all those famous boys, he's acting with in IT. She waited for the day he came back. She counted everyday until he came back.
•••
Now y/n was 20. Her birthday was very soon. Now she was a official grown adult. And Jaeden was 21. Jaeden had never came back after acting in IT and stopped calling y/n. Never had he even visit. Y/n thought that he probably forgot about her but it's not like she cares now. She was a young adult who had to move on from her past and her past lover.

Y/n currently was in college and worked at the library for hey paycheck. Jaeden was a big actor in L.A with a girlfriend. His girlfriend was named Lilia. A beautiful model who was older than Jaeden by 2 years. Jaeden always said her liked older women and that made y/n uneasy because y/n was in fact younger than him. That made y/n heartbroken. But of course she was young and did not know what being heartbroken would feel like but just the thought of it seems to hurt.
•••
"Oh come on! Y/n you're 21 now. You're aloud to go to bars and clubs and drinks, don't feel bad. You know, you don't stay young forever" Loren said.