𝑪𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔

She could barely keep herself awake at this hour, neither could she fall asleep though. It was late at night, around midnight. Y/n couldn't keep herself asleep at this hour, but she was barely awake. It was just a weird feeling, weird for her. She wants to fall asleep but there's something keeping her awake, as tired as she was.

Y/n glanced over to the other side of the bed to only see her Jaeden asleep; his hair was in messed up curls that looked as soft as wool, his cheeks were red as a tomato, and he was covered up in their shared blanket, not to mention he slept shirtless. He looked like a angel, her angel. All y/n wanted to do was kiss him and cuddle up onto his body, but she didn't want to wake him up. She didn't want to wake him up, knowing that he would be busy and wouldn't be get enough sleep soon. She didn't want to wake him up just so he could comfort her, not that he would mind.

She smiled to herself while looking at her precious boyfriend, Jaeden. Y/n stepped onto the cold wooded floor, the cold tiles instantly sends goosebumps down her body. Fall was coming soon, you could tell by the color changing leafs outside, Every shade of warm color; Orange, Yellow, and Red. Y/n always have loved fall; the sound of the changing leafs when you stepped on them, pumpkin flavored everything, the chilly air, and mostly Sweaters and Hoodies. She loved taking Jaeden's Sweaters and Hoodies, but he never mind. Jaeden looks the look of her in his clothes, especially when they're too big on her leaving her to look like she's wearing a dress. Y/n was actually wearing one of Jaeden's hoodie right now, it hung rather loosely on her.

She shivers as she walked into the kitchen. She stumbled through the darkness, stepping on a few things. While y/n was a liking to the kitchen she tripped on a flower vase, the sound of shattered glass was loud and he definitely heard it. Jaeden woke up by the sound of the glass shattering, without y/n in their bed.

"Shit." Y/n groaned.

She needed her tea so she went to the kitchen right after tripping over the vase, leaving the shattered glass all over the floor. She could pick that us later.

Y/n takes a little sip of her Pumpkin tea, the hot liquid mixture going down her throat. It was comforting to her, the hot pumpkin tea after tripping over the vase. She couldn't lie to say she felt bad, she wonder if Jaeden heard it. She wonders if he would care.

She coughs as she felt a hand going down her hips; she was shaking due to the fact that she's been startled by no one other then the person she was thinking about, her boyfriend.

"Shit you scared me." She mumbles as he grabbed her face towards his, kissing her soft lips slowly.

"Sorry babe, you scared me. I heard some glass shattering, and you weren't in my bed. I was so worried." he whines, burying his face into her neck. He smiles onto her neck, kissing in slowly.

"Awe I'm sorry babe, I just tripped over a vase. Nothing to worry about, I'm it even hurt."

Y/n smiles to herself, he was so cute. She loved every piece of him as much as he loved every piece of each other, they were both just so in love. Nothing ever would tear them apart, nothing.

"Why were you awake at this hour anyways? What happened?" Her boyfriend said worriedly. Jaeden liked to fuss over things, and he was very protective over her, almost like every boyfriend would be. Jaeden didn't let y/n out in crop tops, he won't let her hang out with people he doesn't know, he won't let her out past 9:00 p.m alone, he just acted like a very overprotective boyfriend. Sure it was cute, but it could get annoying considering she's old enough to do all of those things, but she didn't mind at all. After all, who could mind his cuteness? Cause she definitely didn't mind.

She had now told him about how she can't sleep, how tired she was. His face was concerned, he was definitely concerned for her health. Sleep is very important to a girl her age, she needs to get her beauty rest. It would be very unhealthy to stay up this late at night, especially when she would be busy tomorrow. He had to find a way for her to sleep, maybe cuddling? That was one way he could help her fall asleep, it might not work but he's giving it a try, it wouldn't hurt anyways to try.

And there she was, in his arms. His warm chest fits onto her body, almost too perfectly. They were simply just perfect for each other, it was known.

Jaeden smiles as he combed through her locks. And there, he feel asleep with her in his arms.