𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 3

The sun hits y/n's face. Glancing over at her alarm clock.

Saturday 8:00

Her work today was off. "It's the weekend" she thought to herself

What could they do on the weekend? Y/n didn't want today to be boring for Effiel.

The weather was nice,the sun was out,and it's y/n's day off.

Y/n's parents have recently moved out of her house. Thinking that it was time for y/b to take care of her own responsibility. Such as cleaning the house,paying for the house,her job,her school,and most importantly,Effiel.

Y/n's birthday happen to be coming very soon. Not like she would do anything special. She was underage to go to the club or the bar. She was even too young to be drinking,not that y/n cares anyways. Back in her days she was very...wild. Partying every night,drinking,and even sleeping with boys. I mean that is how y/n got pregnant.

"Mommy?" A little voice asked. Y/n turned her head to see her child sitting on her bed. Still looking asleep. Y/n smiled at the sight.

"Good morning" y/n said to her daughter as her daughter began mumbling a "morning"
•••
Y/n and Effiel got ready for the day. Showering,brushing hair and teeth,etc. they have both decided that they wanted to go to the beach. As they packed everything. Their bathing suit,sunscreen,sunglasses,money.

Effiel rushed into the car. Not wanting to waste time.
•••
The waves clashing into each other. The sound of the waves and seagulls.The smell of the salty water,hits y/n as she stepped into the soft yet wet sand. Unpacking everything. Laying a towel down on the sand and watching Effiel make a sand castle.

Y/n giggled at the sight. Watching Effiel trying to make a sand castle but failing.

"I want to go swimming" Effiel said as she jumped around. Y/n began to follow Effiel into the water.

Effiel was running down the sand. Rushing into the water.

Effiel almost fell into the sand but a hand reached out and grabbed her before she feel. Looking up. A tall,dark brown haired guy catched her. Looking down at her a smiled.

"Oh my. I'm so sorry for my child. She was just running into the water" y/n tried to explain. Not even bothering to look at the man.

"No,no,it's totally my fault I should've seen her" he said to her.

Wait

That voice sounded familiar. She had just heared it while working at a cafe. Y/n looked up and saw her ex,Jaeden with his daughter. She knew what his daughter looked like since of the cafe. But they haven't had a less awkward conversation since they broke up.

"Y/n? Who is this" he began to ask.

hesitation to answer his questions. Y/n looked at the little girl next to Jaeden,ignoring his questions.

"Oh hi,cutie. What's your name?" Y/n spoke in a childish voice. Avoiding his questions.

Jaeden stared at y/n. Questioning on every move she does.

"Y/n answer my question" Jaeden asked once more in a more serious tone.

Y/n couldn't find herself paying attention or listening. A shirtless,hot guy is standing in front of her. But it was her ex. And she promised herself she would never fall for a guy like that. Never again

The next think Jaeden did made y/n shock.