𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒈𝒐

She silently cries herself to sleep while he faces the other way on their shared bed, It's always have been like this, every night.

It was painful for them both, but each night it gets more painful to bare. The tension in the room was thick, thick enough to cut it.

Y/n silently cries into her pillow, facing the other way. She was now empty, there was no emotions left inside of her. She was numb, too numb to feel anything.

The room was pitch black, nothing could be seen. It was silent and eerie, the only sound to be heard was the raindrops, tapping on the window.

It has been like this for too long, she can't bare it anymore. Does he even care? Did he even think about her? Does he know how painful this had been to her? She wonders.

He's been silent for way too long. It felt like she doesn't know him, he feels like a stranger to her. She doesn't know him anymore, and he doesn't know her anymore either.

Y/n can't bare it anymore, she can't bare being in a room with someone who doesn't acknowledge her.

Y/n glanced over to the right side of the bed. There he was, a body laid there beside her, but he wasn't facing her.

Y/n carefully got up, heading to their little hallway that leads to a small little room that was filled with too many memories, painful memories that y/n didn't want to remember. She can't bare to walk into that room, knowing the pain that was left in that room.

Y/n quickly walked past that room, not giving it a second glance.

She found herself sitting on their bathroom counter, staring at herself in the mirror. Y/n saw her face staring back at her through the mirror. Her face staring back was a mess, Her eyes were red and puffy. Y/n consider herself ugly, but she didn't care about how she looked at this moment. Hell, she didn't need to worry about how she looked right now, she shouldn't even be thinking about it.

Y/n's mind wasn't straight right now. She didn't know what to do with Jaeden, she doesn't even know what to do with herself. It had been a quite painful lately, and it had especially quite. Did she want to go in that room? Does she really want to go in that room? Did she not want to go in? Does she want to go it and get things over with?

Not matter what, y/n knew she would've always been emotional about that room. She hasn't been it since a year, neither has Jaeden. They both knew it would be too painful, so the never stepped a foot into that room.

But now? Y/n wants to go back into that room, she wanted to feel the memories. She's been deciding this for at least a week, deciding if she should ever go back into that room. Tomorrow was a important day, a important day that she didn't want to bare.

Y/n dragged herself off the bathroom counter, tip toeing herself into the halls. There the door was, y/n shivers looking at the door. Was she really doing this? Was she going to let herself get pity by opening the room? She took a step back, maybe she shouldn't really do this. Maybe she shouldn't hurt herself more.

"This isn't fucking time to back up. I should really go in." Y/n whispers to herself. This really isn't a time for her to be backing up, she's been wanting to do his for months, especially because tomorrow was the day. With that thought, y/n twist the doorknob and now she was in the room.

The room was dark, y/n stumbles over to the night light near the bedside table. With one click everything was visible to her now.

A rush of emotions hits her, she didn't know how to feel. A year without being in this room, now she was suddenly in it and seeing the whole view.