𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 4

Jaeden had picked y/n up and kissed her on the lips, even if they kids were watching them kiss. Y/n couldn't find herself pulling away, in fact they were starting to deepen the kiss. That was until Effiel started to cough. Ruining the moment y/n never thought would happen. Y/n had not no why he kissed her but what made her wonder more was why it was so hard for her to pull away. Maybe she would be starting to fall for him again even if she promised herself she would never fall for him again.

"Mommy, who is he? And why are you guys kissing?" The little girl beside y/n asked.

Jaeden raised a brow and looked over at y/n. A very demanding and wondering look on his face.

Y/n had never told Jaeden about Effiel, who was his own daughter. Y/n had never though she would have a chance to tell Effiel about her father. And y/n would never thought that she would tell Jaeden about his own daughter, the one he didn't even know about. Y/n haven't even gotten the chance to tell Jaeden or anyone that she moved. Not that they would care or noticed.

"Mommy?" Jaeden asked in a Serious but hurt tone. "Why is she calling you mommy? You aren't her mother are you?"

Y/n had found herself talking normally. She tried to talk but stuttering on every word until she didn't have anything to say. She would gag out a few words at a time but nothing that Jaeden could understand.

"Is she your daughter? Who's her dad?"

That question made y/n shriek. She felt so small now. Y/n can not imagine what to say to him. She didn't want to be like "hey this is you're daughter that you had never known about". Of course he would've gotten mad at y/n. Imagine having a daughter and not knowing until you run into her. That's what Jaeden must've felt like. A cough interrupted y/n's thoughts.

"So are you going to tell me who's daughter this is? Or am I going to have to make you tell me?"

"Jaeden, I have to tell you something but not right now. Meet me at my house? Alone?" Y/n finally managed to say. That was the hardest sentence she had to say yet.

"Alright send me your address." The boy said without a thought

They said there good byes and separated

•••
It was about 10:00 at night. There was a storm that hit the cape. Thunder,lightning,rain, and wind all combined. This was y/n's favorite weather. It has always calmed her down and let her rest and relax, although she couldn't relax right now. Y/n was going to have confront Jaeden about his daughter, the daughter he didn't even know he had. Y/n's had butterflies in her stomach, almost making her feel sick and ill.

*Ding*

The doorbell had rang and y/n knew exactly who it was. Y/n didn't exactly look the best right now. She was wearing a sweatshirt that was 3x too big for her. It covered her bike shorts that you couldn't see because of how big her sweatshirt was. Y/n was also wearing her Bunny slippers. It wasn't exactly what other teenagers would wear, but it was just comfortable, plus y/n didn't have to dress to impress right?

As y/n opened the door, she found Jaeden and a 2 girls standing next to him, although she asked him to come alone.

"This is going to be a long night" y/n thought