𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩

It had been y/n's 19th birthday, but it's not like y/n would be doing anything today. Y/n of course hoped that her friends would throw her a surprise birthday party, but most importantly she wanted her Boyfriend to surprise her for her birthday. Y/n waited for hours and hours. Hoping her boyfriend would ring the doorbell and take her out. Hours and Hours later, he didn't come. Y/n hadn't expected him to come anyways but a little piece of her wished he came. She waited and waited until she flew asleep.
••••••••
The next morning she woke up to an empty bed. Her boyfriend usually comes over sometimes and stay for the night.
Y/n's phone blew up with messages and videos. "What could be happening?" She said out lightly. Y/n clicked on the video sent by her best friend and saw something that had broken her heart. Little wet tears are straining her eyes. The video showed her own boyfriend and a blond haired girl kissing and making out. Her boyfriend then took the blond lady into a bedroom. Y/n knew what had happened. Her boyfriend of 5 years had been cheating on her. Was that why he didn't show up last night?

A few hours had gone buy and y/n thought she would treat herself tonight by going to a club and finding new hot boys that could make her boyfriend jealous.

Her boyfriend was named Jake. Jake had always been the popular football player. He wasn't only a football player, he was also a girl player. He played with many girls until he meet y/n. After meeting her, he had never thought of leaving her until last night of course.

Y/n had called her best friends that sended her the videos and they all got ready together. It was y/n's night too find a new man. Y/n had put on her skimpiest dress and some high heels. Hoping that it would attract the men in the club. Y/n gotten her fake id out and was ready to go. She didn't wanna exactly hook up just yet but maybe meet a few guys that she would like to be seeing and going out with.
••••
"Oh, I'm sorry miss."

A man just spilled on y/n's dress and boy was she mad. She was just about to scream at the man but she looked into his eyes. His eyes were a beautiful shade of green and his messy dark brown hair melted y/n. Maybe he was the one who
y/n needed.

"It's fine." Y/n said as she grabbed some paper towels and wiped off the rest of the drink. The drink had spilled on y/n's chest and she wiped it off. Y/n could feel the man looking down at her, wiping her chest slowly just to tease him.

"I'm Jaeden"
"I'm y/n."

"So what brought you to the bar?" He asked and y/n thought about it. Should she tell him the truth? Or should she lie?

"I've had a bitchy birthday, I guess." She said

"Oh well then Happy birthday." He smiled

"Why bought you here?"

"I've just been wanting to talk to a hot chick, and guess what I'm talking to her right now."

"Oh, are you?" Said y/n flirtatiously.

"Yeah...I was going to get a drink, wanna come?" He smirked

"I don't know, should I?" Y/n said in a teasing tone. Y/n wasn't the one to flirt with people when they first met, but there was something inside y/n, something firey and hot.

They made their way into the bar. Drunk people swarm all around them.

"So how old are you?" Jaeden asked as he drank his drink.

"Uhm" y/n couldn't manage to tell him she was underage and shouldn't be at a bar. She just turned 20, but she had to be 21 to get into the bar so she used a fake id. She was all about being reckless even as a child.

Jaeden took a guess on what she's saying. "You're under 21 aren't you?" He asked as he smiled and glance over into you're chest.

"Yea, but I'm close to 21. I'm 20, or recently 20." Y/n managed to say, hiding her blush and stuttering on half of the words.

"You're here to celebrate?"

"I guess, I mean I deserve a break from a horrible cheated." Y/n said out loud. Not realizing what she is saying.

"You're bf cheated on you? I mean, you're gorgeous, absolutely breath taking."

You smiled and blushed over the small complement. Jake had never praise y/n like that. Y/n was even starting to wonder about why she even chose Jake.

"I would never cheat on you gorgeous." He said out loud.

"Smooth." Y/n said as she sipped on her drink.

"I've been a broken birthday bitch." She said out loud.

"Well maybe I could fix that." He smirks. "Give me you're number and we could hang out sometimes, get to know each other."

"Maybe you will get my number or you might not." Y/n said teasing Jaeden as both of them smirked.

Maybe it was right for y/n to find a new man. Maybe y/n was a broken birthday Bitch after all.