𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐲

The day was raining and it was gloomy outside. Y/n sat there on her bed, studying for her test that she'll have soon. All alone in her dark room, in her shared apartment with her boyfriend.

The water droplets formed on the window that was half open, making the windowsill wet and cold. Y/n sat up on her bed and walked over to the window. She glanced outside to see any sign of her bf, and yet again he wasn't there. She rolled her eyes and headed back to her bed, to study again.

It was now 12:00 pm and no signs of her boyfriend. She had waited all day for him because it was his birthday, she wanted to surprise him but of course he wasn't here. She was left in their fridge shared bedroom. It felt as if the glass had shattered by the rain. Her heart was heavy, as heavy as the rain. He left her all lonely and gloomy while he was out with his friends. She wanted to spend the day with him, maybe going out to eat or maybe just even Netflix and chill. But he was too busy with his job, which was acting. It was quite hard for y/n to deal with him being such a famous actor mostly because of the crazy fangirls but also how busy he could be.

His name was Jaeden.
Y/n's boyfriend and her had quite a age gap but it wasn't anything too unbelievable. Jaeden was 24 and y/n was only 19. Y/n still wasn't out of school and spent most of her time studying, unable to get a steady job and having enough time for school. So that's why Jaeden pays for almost everything including their apartment,clothes,food, and her needs. Which was something y/n loved about him, she wasn't a gold digger. In fact she didn't really want him to spend such money of her, but he loved her way to much and wanted to treat her like a princess by spoiling her. Y/n wasn't a gold digger, she truly did love him but she can't keep herself stable enough to get a job so she spent a few of Jaeden's cash. But it was always okay with him. Every time she wanted to buy something she asked the one that gave her money in the first place, Jaeden. She asked if she could buy it because it wasn't her money and she wasn't the one who earned it, Jaeden would've always said yes and even told her that it's fine to spend his money because he truly did love her.

Their love would've always been healthy and alive but recently it died down. They were still talking and calling each other, it wasn't like they weren't taking or were mad at each other. No, not at all. But the feeling of them talking and kissing or even hugging wasn't the same, it was like the passion had died down. Y/n even wondered if he noticed how their love and died down. A part of y/n wanted to scream at him for being gone so much, but another part of her wanted to kiss him for working so hard.

   Maybe she should've just gone asleep. Maybe it was going to help her forget all her feelings, or maybe she was just tired. She lays alone in their mattress. The cold air from the open window swashed through the air. The bed felt empty, Jaeden's side especially. If to be asked,
Y/n would have rather be cuddled to bed by her lover than forcing herself to sleep. But she had no other choice, so she closed her eyes and relaxed.
•••
By 6:00, the sun still wasn't out and it was still cold as hell. Y/n glanced over to Jaeden's side of the bed to noticed him. She smiled and kissed his forehead before stepping out of the bed and showering.

Y/n stepped out of the shower and put on a pair of Nike shorts and Jaeden's hoodie, something a typical high school vsco girl would wear. She went down to the kitchen to only see her love on the kitchen counter. His eyes were swimming in tears and his eyes were puffy. Y/n's head broke at the sight of her love crying like this. Jaeden barely cried and when he did, it was going to be something important.

Y/n walked over to him and slowly kissed his head. He jumped and was startled. "what's wrong honey? Broke my heart to see you like this." She mumbled. He stared into her beautiful life like eyes. He really did want to tell her what he did, but he knew that she would be broken over it. Maybe it was better if he told her.

"I've been feeling a bit down about our love. Maybe it's just me, but the passion died down. When I hug you, kiss you, or even fucking  you it feels different, it wasn't as passionate. And after that I did a stupid thing." He rasped. Maybe he did realize it dying. "A few weeks ago I began...  I began to wonder if you really ever loved me, not for my money. I wanted to feel love, I wanted to feel something real. So I-I went out with my ex, Lilia. And we started hanging and talking more. Then one night we got a little frisky and... you know what happened."

Her knee's were weak and caused her to fall down onto the ground, Jaeden quickly rushed over to her and grabbed her. She couldn't believe it. Her own boyfriend was cheating on her with his ex. "Really? I've spent yesterday waiting for you and you never came. I was stuck in this fucking lonely and gloomy room and that's all you had to say to me? I've spent all god damn day waiting and studying for you. When you fucking go out and fucked that Bitch." Her words spat like fire, her mouth was in no control anymore. Words were flying out of her mouth and she can't seem to stop it. She was highly tired at this point and now she's on her knee's. Jaeden worriedly pulled her up from the ground and carried her bridal style back to their shared bedroom, layed her on their bed. The room was silent eerie, it was cold too. Y/n couldn't help but look at his beautiful emerald eyes. She could stare at them for hours, it wasn't you're typical ocean blue eyes. No no no, his eyes were grassy emerald green, she could get lost in his eyes and never find a way out. Whenever she lost control of herself and breaking down she looks into his charming eyes, it calmed her down. Neither one of them spoke, leaving their feelings lonely and gloomy.