25.

The sky had gotten darker quickly, and torches were soon lit around the campsite. It created a soft orange glow over the tents and the people who were all heading towards Quidditch stadium. Mr Weasley lead the way through the site and into the stadium, saying that they would be having fantastic seats to watch the game. Buzzing with excitement, Sophia followed closely behind Hermione as the group began to climb multiple steps through the stands that surrounded the magnificent stadium. She secured the scarf that was around her neck, providing her with warmth that she didn't know she would have welcomed tonight. The temperature had dropped compared to how it was during the day.

"You warm enough Soph?" a voice questioned from behind her. She glanced over her shoulder to see Fred's painted face slightly leaning down to meet her eyes, only to to have her gaze go straight to his lips that had previously dawned paint like the rest of his face. They were now clean from any sign of colour besides their usual dark pink, making Sophia remember their very recent kiss. She gulped when the scene replayed in her head, but attempted to appear unwavered.

"Yeah I'm fine Fred," she nodded and Fred smiled with a nod.

"Blimey Dad, how far up are we?" Ron asked from the back when they started climbing yet another set of stairs.

"Let's put it this way," a new voice caught all of their attention and they turned to the level that was below them, seeing Lucius Malfoy and his retched son Draco. "If it rains, you'll be the first know!"

Draco laughed at his father's stab at the group, and they all glared down at the platinum blonde males. Arthur Weasley seemed to be suppressing a contradicting comment towards the man he very much despised, and simply moved forward to continue towards their steps. The youngsters of the group attempted to follow after Mr Weasley, only to be stopped by Lucius Malfoy's snake-headed cane suddenly clamping on Harry's shoe from below. The boy stopped and jerked his head down to the man, who menacingly stared up at him.

"Do enjoy yourself won't you," Lucius said mockingly. "While you can."

After their little run in with the Malfoys, the Weasleys and their friends finally made it up to their seats. They were on the very highest level of the stands, meaning that their heads reached past the stadium's walls and into the sky. Fred and George were hyped already as the huge crowds made a constant chatter echo throughout the building, the twins saying phrases like 'come on!' and 'crush 'em Ireland!'.

"Told you these seats would be worth waiting for!" Mr Weasley exclaimed as he settled his things on the chair behind him and leaned against the railing to look over the pitch that was levels down on the floor.

"What are the stars saying now Sophia?" Hermione questioned with her finger pointing up towards the sky that was now littered with twinkling stars. The girl looked up and started to settle her eyes on the sparkling dots that were whispering down at her. Her lips mindlessly moved subtly as she read over the alignments, before turning back to Hermione who was patiently waiting for her explanation.

"A house-elf will be in despair after tonight..." Sophia stated with a confused expression. Hermione mirrored this expression, as it was so vague and out of context that neither of them could possibly work out what it meant.

"How odd," Hermione replied.

The two were pulled from their small discussion as the ceremony had began in the stadium, with blasting music and announcements from Ministry box down below. The box held Ludo Bagman, the Head of the Division for Magical Games and Sports, as well as the Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge. The introduction of the Bulgarian team and the Irish team was made through each team's chosen representatives. The Irish had multiple Leprechauns that performed Irish dances and made angry remarks towards the Bulgarian's mascots, which were Veelas'. Veelas' were beautiful creatures that resembled the most beautiful looking of Women, but this was only a temporary facade as Veelas' became rather ugly when angered or tempted. But in their captivating form, Sophia, Ginny and Hermione noticed that all the boys standing next to them were immediately captured by their beauty.