108.

Being heavily pregnant was not the way Sophia thought she spend her twenty first birthday. If someone had said to her when she was sixteen that she would be falling pregnant in the next decade, she would have laughed in their face and say she doesn't intend to be a mother at least until she was thirty. Regardless of this, she wasn't upset with her life or her choices.

After thinking about it for some time, Sophia realised that being pregnant at twenty-one wasn't abnormal. Molly had expressed multiple times that she had her first child, Bill, at nineteen. And Harry had mentioned that his mother and father had married at eighteen and had him when they were twenty-one. And they were both planned pregnancies.

And maybe this baby was a blessing. Both Sophia and Fred could agree that they had barely any time to think of other things ever since the confirmation of Sophia's pregnancy. After a visit to St. Mungos for reassurance, the two had been in whirlwind of decisions and congratulations from everyone they knew. They barely had any time to continue pondering over the deaths that still lingered in their minds. Not that they had completely forgotten about George and Remus, they just didn't have time to feel unnecessary sorry for themselves and start moving on with their lives. Just like how they'd want them to.  Although, there was the occasional thought of how pleased Remus would be at the idea of being a grandfather.

They had also discussed the idea of taking Teddy in. He had been staying with Tonks parents ever since the war and Sophia had especially felt as if she should be contributing in some way with his upbringing. But Harry had quickly jumped in and said that Remus had actually deemed him as godfather. Sophia was surprised at the fact that it was the first time she was hearing of this, but figured that her father wasn't a stranger in not telling her things. Even so, Sophia ensured that she would be coming to visit as Teddy's sister and as the last remnants of the Lupin family.

Most of Sophia's time had been spent at The Burrow. Molly stated that she had missed their wedding but would be damned if she'd miss spending time with her daughter-in-law during her pregnancy. So while Fred worked in the shop during the week, Sophia would be at The Burrow or at the shops looking for baby supplies. Her application for the Planetarium had been temporarily postponed because of her unexpected surprise, and would have to wait a little longer.

Now close to the due date, Sophia sat in the living room of The Burrow with Molly as they assembled books and toys that once sat up in the loft. The ghoul had been reluctant to have them taken but Molly had given him a good scolding, yanking the box of her treasures out from his hands and stomping down the stairs.

"This was Charlie's. Should have gotten the hint back then," Molly chuckled as she pulled out a plush dragon. "Used to never let it out of his sight."

"Dragons will satisfy any child of Fred's," Sophia joked as she packed it into the box she would be taking back to the flat with her. "Are you sure you want to part with this stuff?"

"It'll only sit in the loft. And it's not going very far is it? Unless little Freddie or little Sophia decides to set it alight. Can't help that, I suppose," Molly shrugged and pushed down the urge to cry.

It had become a custom to have Molly burst into tears every time Sophia would appear in the fireplace. Fred had strictly forbidden her from apparating as Molly had voiced her superstition of unborn babies being born with six toes from the process. So appearing in the green flames had been her main way of transporting to The Burrow ever since her stomach had begun to grow. And it was the bump that always brought Molly to tears.

"Oh look how big you are! How wonderful!" she'd exclaim, eyeing Sophia's tummy with a proud and watery smile.

"Not even Mum was that big when having Fred and George. Golly, you might be having quadruplets Soph!" Bill would laugh.