100.

Sophia suddenly remembered what Fred had said about her wand. He said that it was great for defensive spells and that George could hardly utter a jinx before it was able to be blocked. She silently took it upon herself to stand in the line of fire and let the twins use their close connection to attack at the same time. Before they could even see her, Sophia swished her wand in front of her to perform the protection charm and stepped in front of the door way.

The red and yellow curses bounced off the invisible field and allowed Fred and George to fire the Stunning curse into the house. Dolohov froze in his place and fell flat against the wooden floor, dust and dirt flying up from his frame disturbing it's placing. The house went silent, allowing the twins to step out from behind the door frame and stare at the frozen Death Eater on the floor.

"Never would of thought of that," George admitted to Sophia's tactic.

"It was stupid though," Fred added and glared down to Sophia who stood beside him. "You should have said you were gonna do that."

"Well it worked didn't it? You were the one that said my wand was good for defensive spells," she shrugged at him and walked further into the house, kicking away Dolohov's wand and encasing him with the Incacerous curse. Ropes squeezed him tightly and prevented any movement for when he would come out of his daze.

Looking up from the man, Sophia looked around her house and saw that only the two rooms on either side of her were the only ones in a mess. Dolohov had obviously come to the house in search of her or even for Remus and carelessly threw about their furniture. Whether it was out of frustration or a luring tactic, it could be fixed with a swish of her wand.

Everything went back into its place with the table and chairs fixing themselves and the limited amount of food being flown back into the fridge. George decided to investigate around the kitchen out of curiosity and caution for any jinxes that may had been put around by Dolohov. Fred and Sophia decided to drag Dolohov out of the walkway and out on to the grass outside, snapping his wand in the process so he couldn't curse them while their backs were turned.

George pulled open cabinets and cupboards, pocking his head around despite the dust and dirt. He hoped that there wouldn't be any boggarts around as this would be the sort of environment they'd thrive in, but his attention was drawn from the thought. There were hardly any plates or cups stored around the kitchen, and the stove and oven looked like they hadn't been used in years. He pulled open the old fridge and crouched down to peer inside, seeing that only three things sat inside that definitely weren't edible at this point. There was only a rotten apple, leftover chicken pieces and an old block of cheese. George's nose wrinkled at the sight and stood to his full height, making Fred and Sophia look at him suspiciously from his jerking movement.

"Looks like your dad hasn't been here for ages Soph," he pointed a finger inside the fridge and Sophia walked forward to see.

"No, it always looks like that," she shook her head and walked away nonchalantly, spiking both Fred and George's interest.

"What do you mean?" Fred questioned. "You always have rotten food in your fridge?"

"We didn't really use the fridge. Didn't have the food for it," Sophia shrugged and sat down at the dining table, avoiding the twins' stare.

"Didn't have the food for it..." Fred repeated quietly before realising what she meant.

It suddenly all fell into place. He always remembered how starving she'd always be when she would come to the Burrow for the holidays or step on to the Hogwarts Express and immediately grab things from the trolley lady. Molly would always make a scene when she would first hug Sophia in greeting and say how skinny she was before immediately making her something to eat. She never complained and would finish her meal within seconds. Whenever she didn't come to The Burrow during the school holidays, she would stay at Hogwarts. Fred would usually find this odd, but now he realised it was because of the guarantee of food everyday that her father couldn't provide for her.