34.

Harry had now become the new beloved champion of Hogwarts. Of course Cedric still had his own fans, but Harry was now believed to be the underdog that everyone was rooting for. The pins that were once around saying 'Potter Stinks' had been mostly thrown out, minus Draco Malfoy's and most of the Slytherins'. Harry had come out of the first task with a couple of scratches and burns but still a miracle as he was only fourteen among seventeen year olds.

Fred, George, Lee and Sophia were making their way down to the Great Hall one morning. It would be a while until the next task in the Tri-Wizard tournament which meant that Sophia was able to relax for the time being. She was now able to fully indulge in the feeling of having a boyfriend, a sensation that she hadn't felt before. And Fred had made sure that she was getting the full experience. Unfortunate for her, she spotted Valentin while walking next to Fred in the corridor that same morning. She didn't even need to bow her head down this time in hopes of being unseen because Fred had thrown him the harshest glare, causing him to stop his previous pursuit towards her. Valentin scurried away with his head attempting to be held high, avoiding any eye-contact with Sophia.

"That showed him huh?" Lee sniggered from in front of the two.

"Sure did," George continued. Sophia went to laugh along in relief from finally being free from any awkward run-ins with the Durmstrang, when she yelped aloud at the feeling of a hand squeezing her backside. Her automatic reaction was to whack her arm against Fred chest with a deep blush now settling on to her face. Sophia made the effort to pull down her skirt in fear of her underwear being seen from her boyfriend's actions, already getting strange looks from other students in the corridor from her not so subtly yelp.

"Frederick Weasley!" she shouted in horror.

"What?" Fred innocently attempted but couldn't stop the smirk growing on his face. "You've just got such a nice bum, how can I not?"

"We're in public you git!" Sophia harshly whispered. She crossed her arms over her chest to show she wasn't pleased with Fred's butt grab, but this only fuelled the glint of mischief in his brown eyes. It also didn't help that Professor McGonagall was now heading the opposite way down the corridor, giving Fred the worst of ideas.

"Ooh here comes Purr-fessor McGonagall."

Sophia knew it was coming but didn't have enough to time to stop it. All she could do was try and suffocate the second yelp that tried to leave her lips, the smack of Fred's hand on her bum being much more apparent than the previous grab. Fred even had the audacity to watch McGonagall's head turn to look straight at them without breaking eye contact with the teacher and see the most disapproving of looks dawn her features. Her pursed lips looking as if she had just bitten into a lemon as she walked off down the hall with a shaking head.

"I'm gonna murder you Fred."

Thankfully, they had made it to the Great Hall and Fred's murder date was temporarily postponed. Sitting down for breakfast wasn't the most compassionate times for Fred this morning, but he knew she would come around by the start of class. He was charming like that, which Sophia referred to as the Weasley charm.

"Trouble in paradise?" Harry asked when the two sat down opposite him next to Ron. The two friends had ultimately made up after the first task, with Ron saying that Harry 'would be barking mad to put his own name in the goblet'. They were now best friends again to everyone's relief.

"Don't start Potter," Sophia grumbled while stabbing her poached eggs with a fork. Fred just winked at Harry when he looked at him questionably, and ended up trying to suppress a chuckle and returned to his own Breakfast. Thankfully, Harry was now much friendlier after the first task. He was back to being best friends with Hermione and Ron as well as talkative towards Sophia and other people he was friends with.