52.

"Alright, well done everyone!" Harry announced after seeing many wands fly across the room and people fly back into the expertly placed cushions. "We'll come back next week, same time as always. Be safe on the way back to your common rooms."

Sophia was talking with Hermione as people were sent in pairs through the doors of the hidden room. It was safer to be in small groups as the Inquisitive Squad have been hanging around the corridors lately to try and catch people out for breaking any of the Educational Decrees. The two girls were waiting for their turn by standing in line with Fred and George behind them in their own pair.

"Are you studying tonight?" Fred's face appeared over Sophia's shoulder, making her turn to face him with a suspicious look.

"I was planning to. Why?" she asked and Fred tried to make it look as if it wasn't important by shrugging his shoulder with his hands in his pockets, but was secretly giddy to tell her about his plans.

"If you're up for it, meet me in the common room at midnight," he said vaguely before motioning his head towards the front where it was her and Hermione's turn to leave the Room of Requirement. "Oh and bring a towel."

Sophia did what she was told even though she was confused by his odd request. She was dressed in a hooded-jumper as well as sweatpants that had elastic around the ankles, making her the definition of comfy. She held the folded towel in her hands while standing in the middle of the common room and shuffling her feet back and forth on the carpet. Hearing footsteps coming down from the stairs leading to the boys' dormitory, she looked up to see Fred wearing similar comfy clothes and carrying his own towel. He beamed at her when he saw her and kissed her forehead once he was close enough, slipping his hand into her's and linking their fingers together.

"I'm surprised you came," he said as he led her towards the portrait hole. "I know how much you hate sleeping later than nine o'clock."

"Then you should know that you better make this worthwhile," Sophia replied. "Where are we even going? It's way past curfew."

"Ever been to the Prefects' bathroom?" he questioned as the portrait opened and they started walking down the moving staircases.

"Oh no Fred, we're not going in there are we?" she cringed. "If we get caught, we'll be writing lines for days-"

"We won't get caught love. I wouldn't let it happen. I'm Fred bloody Weasley," he grinned over his shoulder at her and they turned into the dark hallways that were only lit from small torches on the walls. The paintings all around were snoring and grumbling in their sleep at the sound of the students' voices, some even peaking through their eyelids and sending them glares as they walked by.

"Frederick bloody Weasley," Sophia corrected and chuckled at the glare she received from the boy. He hated his full name and would usually hex anyone that used it, excluding his Mum and Sophia of course.

The two soon reached the bathroom that was lonesome in the corridor and stood in front of the wooden door that clearly displayed the words 'Prefects' Bathroom' in gold lettering. Sophia looked over her shoulder cautiously for any sign of patrolling Professors as Fred muttered a password and the door swung open. He pulled her inside and lavish toilet stalls were seen along the left side of the wall as well as a bath the size of swimming pool on the right. Multiple rows of gold taps sat on the wall above the tub and the stained-glass window above them showed a mermaid sitting on a rock. The mermaid noticed the two's entrance and watched them curiously as she combed her hair with her fingers.

"How did you get the password?" Sophia inquired while looking around the luxurious lavatory.

"Ickle-Ronniekins is very easy to scare," Fred answered and walked towards the rows of gold taps. Sophia rolled her eyes at his answer before watching him turn on all of the taps making jets of warm water fill the tub. Bubbles magically started to appear among the water and the air was filled with a pleasant smell of flowery scents. Once it was full, Fred turned the taps off and dropped his towel to the floor and put his hands on his hips with a smile on his face. He looked at Sophia and she looked back expectantly.