45.

(Is this gif not Sophia and Fred?)

The journey on the Hogwarts Express had a different air to it than it's previous years. Harry had been left to sit with Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom in a compartment because Hermione and Ron had become Prefects (Ron was quite a surprise to everyone) and had to do runs up and down the train. People had already started sending him looks when on the platform as well as on the train itself, whispering amongst groups about 'The Boy Who Lies'. Sophia had noticed that Harry kept his head down in attempts to avoid these stares and whispers. This made her feel empathetic towards him and was going to go and sit with him so that he wouldn't be with people he didn't know too well, but was pulled by Fred into another compartment before she could make a move. Fred and George wanted Sophia there to explain to Lee some of the ideas that she had mentioned for new products.

"We're thinking of the name Wonder Witch for all the girly stuff," Fred announced to their dark-skinned friend.

"Maybe even with Love Potions," George added with a cheeky smile.

"What? You didn't tell me about Love Potions," Sophia piped up with a confused look.

"Yeah it's kinda like Amortentia," Fred explained to Sophia. "Infatuation and stuff."

"I don't know if I like the idea of that," Sophia said suspiciously. "I mean I would be humiliated if you slipped me a Love Potion."

"How do you know he hasn't?" Lee asked with a smirk. Sophia glared at him and continued to send one to both Fred and George, who were silent with their own smug grins.

"Pfft like you would," she scoffed. When no laughs or signs of denial came from the three boys, Sophia started to get nervous and looked frantically between them before landing solely on Fred next to her. "W-Would you? Fred?"

The three seventh years broke out into laughter eventually and caused Sophia to sigh in relief. For a moment, she truly thought Fred had slipped her Love Potion in order to get her to like him. She would deny this immediately if ever asked but she couldn't help but fall for the tricksters convincing silence. Fred slithered his arm around Sophia's waist for good measure and pressed her against his side with his beaming grin.

"Don't worry love, I'm not that good at potions," he laughed and reached into his pocket to pull out a sweet, holding it out to his girlfriend. "Care for a Canary Cream?"

They reached Hogwarts and dressed in their robes, anticipating the Welcoming Feast with hungry stomachs. Sophia followed Fred, George and Lee into the horse-less carriages and were able to see the familiar castle of Hogwarts soon enough. The four walked into the Great Hall and Sophia took a seat next to Fred and George, while Lee sat opposite them next to Angelina Johnson. Everyone was looking along the teachers' table to see the new line up for the year, and was surprised to see Hagrid was absent and a new face was there. A small pudgy woman was sitting among the teachers absolutely covered in pink from head to two. She had a permanent sickly smile on her face as she gazed over the students faces as if analysing them like a some sort of machine.

"I want to borrow her cardigan," George joked and caused a few laughs from his surrounding friends, all knowing exactly who he was talking about. Professor Dumbledore rose to his usual podium, causing all students to silence themselves for his usual welcoming speech.

"Welcome to another magic-filled year at Hogwarts," he greeted with his same small smile. "Before we indulge in our magnificent feast, I must remind you of our usual rules of the third-floor and the Forbidden Forest being out of bounds to all students. And Mr Filch would like me to remind you of no magic being used in the corridors as well as the banned use of Fanged Frisbees and Nose-Biting Tea cups. There has also been a change to our staff this year, as Professor Grubbly-Plank will be taking the place of Professor Hagrid in the Care for Magical Creatures."