49.

"I'm gonna kill her," Fred went to leap out of his seat after the retreating woman, his uniform now looking as neat as it's ever been.

"No Fred you'll go to Azkaban for that," Sophia said with a disinterested tone. Now used to having Umbridge's stupid rules and sickly smile, Sophia had learnt to just disassociate completely when within the presence of the Professor. Besides the past few moments when Fred had his first official run in with the woman. That was too priceless to miss.

"It'll be worth it..." Fred grumbled but still slipped himself back in the space next to Sophia, ignoring Educational Decree thirty-one completely.

"Doesn't look like eight inches to me," George voiced from opposite the two, smirking as his brother glared harshly at him in return. To make even more of a point, Fred threw his arm around Sophia's shoulder while keeping full contact with his twin. George rolled his eyes and went to tuck back into his breakfast when Hermione suddenly appeared next to him. She put her knee on the bench and leaned on to the table to look at three with shifty eyes as if she was afraid Umbridge would reappear.

"Come to the Hogs Head this Saturday at eleven o'clock," she said in her best hushed tone. "Don't tell anyone else."

The girl left before any of them could reply and left the three in a state of confusion and curiosity. They watched Hermione disappear out of the Great Hall on another hot pursuit and turned to look at each other for maybe some more elaboration. With a shrug, the twins and Sophia planned to go to the Hogs Head this weekend on their way to Hogsmeade. When the time did come, Sophia was delighted to see the entirety of the school's grounds were covered in snow. It had gotten seasonally colder and she found herself constantly using the Gryffindor scarf that Fred had wrapped her in for most of last year. She did have her own, but it was much nicer to use his.

She met up with the twins and exited the Entrance Hall into the free air outside of Hogwarts. The boys had immediately started to tease her about how bundled up she looked in her puffy coat and scarf, making her look close to a snowman with her ball-like shape. The coat she wore made it slightly difficult to bend her arms but it didn't matter as it made her feel as if she was sitting in front of a fire.

"I bet if I pushed you over right now, you wouldn't be able to get back up," George sniggered with his hands tucked into the pockets of his own coat. The twins wore identical coats and beanies with their 'F' and 'G' knitted sweaters underneath that their Mum made them every Christmas.

"Jokes on you guys, I'm warmer than Dumbledore's phoenix Fawkes right now," Sophia swayed her head from side to side sassily, her long high ponytail swaying behind her. "How's Angelina taking the news of having to verse Slytherin tomorrow? I heard Crabbe and Goyle are their new Beaters."

"Pfft those two won't be able to tell the difference between a bludger and their own teammate's head," Fred scoffed. "We'll win no problem and Angelina knows that."

"They play dirty though. The amount of fowls I've seen them do is enough to have the whole team disqualified," Sophia mentioned.

"Awww are you worried about us Soph?" George cooed with a playful grin, his brother reaching out and pinching her round cheek until it hurt.

"Don't worry love, we'll knock 'em out before they even see us," Fred winked at her. She swatted his hand away with a huff and rubbing her red cheek with a mumble of annoyance. They reached the town of Hogsmeade and made a pitstop to Honeydukes on Sophia's personal request. She was two cards away from having the entire collection of the Chocolate Frog cards. Considering her dad didn't have a lot of money, she would always ask for a few Chocolate Frogs for her birthday and at Christmas time as they were inexpensive as well as something she wanted. This allowed her to accumulate enough cards to have multiple doubles to trade. She had now made Ron her personal trading buddy as he had just as big of a collection as she did.