57.

The holidays went too quick for Sophia's liking. Grimmauld Place was in a havoc much like The Burrow was at this time of year, with Molly Weasley ushering her children to pack their trunks and get them downstairs into the hallway. Kreacher, the grumpy House-Elf, didn't help like he was ordered to by Sirius. The elf just grumbled while pacing the length of the hallway beside the rushing people, sneering insults at them with whatever he thought of.

"So many blood traitors in Kreacher's Mistress's house," he spat at the sight of the Weasleys'.

"Your help is much appreciated Kreacher," George joked while putting his trunk down next to the front door.

"One addresses Kreacher as if he is his friend," the elf glared up at George. Fred suddenly appeared with a 'pop!' next to him, joining his brother identically. The elf's eyes trailed to him with the same seething look. "And here is his twin."

"Always good to see you too Kreacher," Fred nodded down at him. Sophia appeared in the hallway with a sweating face and in a panting state, dragging her heavy belongings down the never-ending stairs. She grunted with a struggle on the last few steps and looked up briefly to see the twins standing there with nothing to do.

"Can. you . please. help. Fred?!" she grunted in between pulls, now putting her foot against the barrister of the stairs to try and get some more leverage.

"Sure love," Fred wordlessly flicked his wand in her direction and the trunk flew up into the air, hovering above her and relieving Sophia of anymore painful dragging. She turned to look at him with a glare, the hairs that had fallen out of her ponytail sticking to her cheeks from her perspiration.

"Why didn't you do that before when you saw me struggling?" she threw her arms up dramatically. Fred just shrugged back at her.

"Didn't think of it," he moved her trunk to sit next to the rest that sat in the hallway. "It's probably heavy because of all the Chocolate Frogs you have in there."

Sophia rolled her eyes and went to walk forward and make sure that her luggage tag was attached to the handle, but spotted Kreacher standing there with his little hands clasped together almost evilly. He gave her a murderous look as he slowly started to make his way past her towards the kitchen. His continuous grumbling was a natural addition to Grimmauld Place and Sirius was always seen snatching things out his hands that he was trying to steal from their rubbish bins. Sirius had been cleaning out some of his family's possessions that he didn't like or need and had been finding them pop up again in Kreacher's little self-made dens. The elf was starting to become a menace for the Black.

"The half-breed of the mutt looks at Kreacher," the elf muttered. "How upset his Mistress would be having such a disgrace in her house."

"I suggest you mutter somewhere else," Fred took a stance next to Sophia with his arms crossed and gripping his wand tightly in his hand. Kreacher's hooded eyes switched to Fred and bowed his head slightly in a form of understanding, but he knew the elf was mocking him.

"Of course sir. Kreacher will leave the Blood traitors and their mutt alone."

The elf scurried out the room when George shot a warning spark beside his feet with his wand, finally making the nuisance leave the room and bother someone else. The three collectively didn't want to leave back to Hogwarts for one of the first times ever. The known presence of Professor Umbridge was painful to think about and the many Educational Decrees they would have to follow again sounded awful. Sophia was also worried for her O.W.L's as she knew the work load was going to start getting intense from all her subjects. Fred and George obviously weren't worried about their end of year tests and were planning to finish off their product sales at school and start designing the shop in Diagon Alley. Their dad had recovered well from his attack and had returned to work only two days ago, much to Molly's dismay.