109.

Sophia was rushed to St. Mungos while going into labour that next week by a hyperventilating Fred. The Weasley family had been alerted immediately and gathered in the waiting room along with Harry and Hermione. Harry had even brought along Teddy, who was crawling around on the floor under heavy supervision of Molly. The woman was taking all her nerves and frantic thoughts and pushing them into being an overly enthusiastic mother figure to the baby. She crawled around after the boy who giggled in tune to his forever changing hair.

"Mum, that's a little embarrassing," Ginny commented from the plastic waiting chairs while looking around wearingly. "People are staring."

"Just leave her be Ginny," Arthur said in a sort of sigh and leaned back in his chair. He too was embarrassed by his wife's antics but found it much less stressful than how she had been when she had first heard of Sophia going into labour. To make a long story short, the woman had dropped the stack of plates she had enchanted to fly into the cupboards by losing concentration. Ron had run into The Burrow and cried the news, and the chaos started there.

The door sitting on their right opened and everyone's heads turned in it's direction, jumping to their feet at the sight of Fred stumbling out. The boy's brow was soaked with sweat and his dark orange hair was sticking up in odd places. The Muggle dye had slowly started to fade and the natural orange was peering through the light brunette strands, but it was still enough for Fred to see someone other than his brother in the mirror. Besides that, Fred's eyelids were low over his eyes from exhaustion. He peered at his family and gulped loudly, opening his mouth to speak for the first time in hours.

"She had a baby," he spoke as if in a daze and Charlie sniggered.

"Well we'd bloody hope so," Charlie started but was nudged by his father with a bony elbow.

"How is she dear?" Molly jumped forward and resisted in grabbing her son's shirt in desperation. "Did it go well? Is the baby healthy?"

"Maybe we should come inside in small groups. Just so we don't over whelm her," Hermione suggested logically, eyeing Molly worriedly.

"To hell with that. I wanna meet my niece and/or nephew," Ron rolled his eyes and stepped forward.

As if the rest of the family had been thinking the same, the entire redhead clan and the few brunettes shoved through the doorway and into the room. If any nurse or doctor had seen this, they would have been thrown out immediately. But the family piled in unsupervised and gathered around the hospital bed that sat against the wall.

Sophia lay in a light blue robe with her tied in a messy bun that was poorly done by Fred during the delivery. Small hairs stuck to her moist cheeks and she smiled tiredly at the new people in the room. In  her arms, sat three bundles that snoozed against their mother's chest peacefully. The room was silent as the Weasleys' and their accomplices had their jaws to the floor. Molly, Fleur, Hermione and Ginny all had their eyes glazed with tears at the sight of the tiny sleeping faces, while the men resisted the urge to do the same.

"Oh dear..." Molly sniffled and brought out her infamous handkerchief. "How wonderful..."

"I so called it," Bill whispered and shrunk back from Fleur's vicious glare that she threw over her shoulder.

"No, you said quadruplets," Percy piped up but no one seemed to follow on from his comment. They were too amazed by the three babies that slept in the arms of Sophia.

"I'm fine by the way," Sophia said in a surprisingly strong voice. "I didn't just push three humans out of me or anything."

"Oh Sophia I'm so proud of you!" Molly cheered and rushed to her bedside, shoving poor Harry out of the way in the process. Luckily, he had a strong hold on Teddy who he was carrying. But the woman had little sympathy as she was now solely focused on her new grandchildren.