26.

It was soon time to board the Hogwarts Express at Platform 9 and ¾, and the oldest of the Weasley family were ushering all the children through the wall and on to the platform. Arthur and Molly were continuously trying to fix their trolleys and trunks of their own children, and even trying to fix Harry, Hermione and Sophia's. Bill and Charlie were having their own giggle fest when Molly Weasley started to try and fix Ron's long hair, making him groan and attempt to swat her away.

"Leave it Mum!" Ron moaned when Molly licked her thumb and started rubbing it against his chin where she had found a spot of dirt.

"I think Ickle Ronnie-kins has some dirt on his cheek too Mum," George poked and Molly immediately started searching Ron's skin for more dirty spots. Ron glared fiercely at his brother as him and his siblings all sniggered collectively, as well as Hermione, Harry and Sophia laughing behind their hands.

"Alright, well enjoy your trip! Don't mess around! I'm looking at you Fred and George," Arthur narrowed his eyes at the twins, who beamed brightly with a look of fake innocence. Sophia rolled her eyes when Fred pulled something out of his pocket, sneakily showing it to George as they both had knowing looks on their face. It must of been some of their Tongue Toffee's or something. She started to roll her trolley towards the compartment of the train that held the students' trunks and belongings for the trip, about to start lifting her things when a voice stopped her.

"I'll help you Sophia," Charlie appeared next to her and lifted her brown trunk with ease.

"Oh thanks Charlie, you don't have to," she said gratefully, watching the boy unload her things into the small compartment. She noticed his arms had small burns and grazes on them that must have come from his job in Romania with Dragons, and grimaced subtly at how gruesome they must have been.

"Don't mention it, a lady shouldn't have to do this on her own," Charlie cocked the side of his mouth up into a lop-sided grin, something that most of Weasleys seemed to do.  His brown eyes flickered from Sophia's face to something behind her, before he leaned slightly closer to talk in a quieter voice. "And Freddie really should be helping you instead of me, but now he's just glaring at me from across the platform."

Sophia looked over her shoulder to where the Weasleys were still standing to see that Fred was looking over at her and Charlie with a deep frown. Molly started to usher him and the people around him on to the train, making his attention turn to the Hogwarts Express. Sophia turned back to Charlie who was still standing there with a smug look on his face, noticing how much radiation of jealousy was pulsating off his younger sibling. It hadn't gone unnoticed by the Weasley family of Fred and Sophia's little moments over the summer, Charlie and Bill especially noticing Fred's little stares and sneaky looks. They found it quite adorable, as Fred always put up the masculine façade when it came to girls. Seeing him so mushy and sweet was gag-worthy as well as the cutest thing ever.

"Go on, Fred's probably waiting for you," Charlie moved Sophia towards the entrance and made sure she was up on the train, before joining Bill, Arthur and Molly. Percy hadn't come because of his beloved new job at the Ministry with Mr Barty Crouch, but not many of them saw that as a bad thing.

"We'll see you at Christmas!" Ginny called out from one of the windows of the train, waving at her parents and eldest brothers.

"Oh I don't think you'll be wanting to come home for Christmas!" Arthur called back with a wave. "But enjoy yourself! Remember to write!"

Once the train had started moving and disappeared around the bend of the railway, Sophia started to follow Hermione, Ron and Harry to a compartment of their own. They settled down and started chatting about their upcoming year as well as the Quidditch match disaster. Ron mentioned that his dad was under quite a bit of stress from the incident at the Ministry, saying that the Ministry was actually afraid of the fact of how it all happened with the amount of security that was situated on the site.