50.

The Great Hall was buzzing for a different reason the next morning. Usually it would of been because of a new Educational Decree that was seen being hammered into the wall by Filch, making students gossip and angrily eat their breakfasts. Today it was because of the much anticipated Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin, and would be the first match with Angelina as Captain and Ron as Keeper. A quaffel was being thrown back and forth in front of the entrance of the hall between Graham Montegue and Gregory Goyle, making anyone who walked in a potential unfortunate target. Most of the Gryffindor team was sitting at their table waffling down a hefty breakfast, all except Ron. He sat with a pale face and a grimace as his appetite was nonexistent this morning. The boy was so nervous for the match that he hadn't spoken to anyone since he woke up and couldn't even look his team mates in the eye. Sophia sat opposite him with Harry next to her, the two trying their best to get Ron to eat at least a piece of toast.

"It'll make you feel worse if you don't eat anything Ron," Sophia sternly said but she was ignored. Her and Harry exchanged a worried look and momentarily stopped their efforts in force-feeding Ron. There was no denying that Slytherin was doing everything in their power to make Ron feel intimated for his first match. They had even come up with a chant that wasn't the nicest to which Ron's friends tried their best to ensure he didn't hear it.

Fred and George had made their way into the Great Hall together, the two wearing identical Gryffindor sweaters and carrying their Beater bats. Fred was marvelling over his as it was the one Sophia had bought him for Christmas last year and it was the first time he'd be able to use it properly. George had admitted that he was jealous of the pristine equipment to which Fred had suggested he'd get his own girlfriend. 

"You make it sound like it's easy," George scoffed. "It took you a year to ask Sophia."

"A year's not that long if you think about it," Fred fought back. "We've known Angelina since first year mate. Now that's a long time."

"Alright then, by the end of this year, I bet you I will have asked Angelina out," George stopped his twin in the middle of the hall and challenged him.

"Fifteen galleons?" Fred offered with his hand out to shake, watching his brother glare at him for a moment before nodding.

"You're on."

The two shook hands and George walked away straight after to take a seat next to Angelina. Fred shook his head with a lazy smile and looked up to see Sophia sitting on the bench in front of his youngest brother. He stood there for a moment to marvel over her beautiful face that wore a nervous expression at Ronald's white complexion, letting his eyes run down her long shiny hair that had grown to reach her elbows. This made his gaze shamelessly wondering to her waist that was slightly visible from under her Gryffindor sweater that had hitched up. She was leaning with her arms on the table making her back curve and show off her hourglass figure, not to mention how tight her sweater was around her chest. Fred could feel himself getting hot from his sinful thoughts and constant staring, pulling at the collar of his sweater for a moment and making his way over to the girl he had just been marvelling over.

"You okay Freddie?" she asked when he had sat beside her with slightly flushed cheeks. He tried his best to appear normal and nodded with a clear of his throat.

"I'm fine love," Fred successfully get his voice to stay at one pitch all while grabbing the jug of orange juice in front of him and pouring himself a hefty glass. He busied himself by shoving the glass to his lips, avoiding to look any lower than her face. He hadn't realised how damn tight the school house jumpers were especially on girls. It wasn't a secret that Sophia had matured quite a bit since Fred had first met her but it wasn't until recently that he had the time to really notice it and enjoy it. At least look at it anyway.