85.

The wedding ceremony resulted in a lot of tears from Molly. The woman stood in the front row constantly sniffling into her signature handkerchief with Arthur consoling her. Bill would constantly glance over his shoulder with an embarrassed look, but Fleur would just smile politely at him. Charlie, the best man, could be seen holding his laughs back behind his hand at his older brother's embarrassment. Ginny and Gabrielle stood in their golden dresses next to Fleur as the man dressed in white robes blessed the couple, finishing with the words '-and may you be bonded for life'. At that moment, the ceremony chairs that everyone sat in disappeared and were whisked away to be replaced with tables full of drinks and food.

"Finally," Fred and George groaned together and collapsed into the chairs that surrounded the table closest to them. Sophia sat much more gracefully into the chair next to Fred and beamed at the sight of Bill and Fleur beginning to dance on the dance floor. The two barely looked away from each other as swayed in a circle, glowing as if they had been given an Illuminating potion.

"I thought that was never gonna end," George stuck his finger into his bandage and twisted it inside the hole of where his ear should be.

"Ew George don't do that!" Sophia yanked his elbow away from his ear. "It's still healing!"

"But it's itchyyyy," he whined and Sophia rolled her eyes. Fred was about to open his mouth and ask to take Sophia to the dance floor, when Hermione suddenly appeared behind them and called her name first.

"Ron, Barney and I need to talk to you about something..." Hermione stated and Sophia exchanged a look with the twins. Fred pursed his lips at the unintentional interruption but none the less, gestured his head for Sophia to follow after Hermione. Sophia got up from her chair and followed after her, reaching the table that had two redheads sitting at it. Harry still appeared as Barney, cousin of the Weasleys, yet looked nervous for something. Ron showed a similar expression and motioned for Sophia to sit opposite him and Harry, Hermione doing the same beside her.

"So what's this about?" Sophia asked, looking at the three individually.

"The Minister of Magic came to the house this morning," Hermione explained. "He had Dumbledore's will with him."

"Right..." Sophia nodded.

"And Dumbledore left us a couple of things," Ron continued and held up a small green object, pressing a button and a silver light popped up the top. "It's a Deluminator. It's bloody brilliant."

"Cool," Sophia gawked in interest but was still a little confused on why they were telling her this. Ron practically rolled in pride from the praise and Hermione was seen rolling her eyes, getting back to the original story.

"We think that Scrimgeour purposely missed something in his will," Hermione said and exchanged another look with Harry (Barney) in particular. "Something that was meant for you."

"What would Dumbledore ever want to give to me?" Sophia questioned with raised eyebrows.

"He had your Sky map didn't he?" Harry spoke and Sophia froze in her seat. It was true that Dumbledore had been keeping her Sky map ever since she was captured. It was originally in her trunk in her dorm room but Dumbledore had taken it for safe keeping. She hadn't seen it since. But she wasn't complaining. She didn't think she'd ever want to see the thing again. It had caused her nothing but trouble up to this point.

"We think that the Ministry took your map, even though it was meant for you," Hermione went on regardless of Sophia's uncomfortable demeanour. "This is extremely dangerous. The Ministry aren't strong enough anymore. It's bound to fall into the wrong hands!"

"I-I need to talk to my dad..." Sophia mumbled and stood up from her seat, stumbling away from the trio. She could hear them calling after her but she ignored them, desperate to tell her father about what she had heard.