29.

When heading towards the hospital wing, Sophia saw someone in the corridors that made her heart drop. She attempted to lower her head and hide beside Fred's tall frame, but it was useless as he had already seen. Valentin spotted the girl and made a B-line across the corridor to stand in front of her and Fred, making the two stop.

"Sophie!" he called, grinning down at her with the same sly grin that he wore when he first introduced himself. "I was hoping to see you again!"

"Erm yeah hi Valentin," Sophia mumbled back, keeping her arm hooked with Fred's next to her. The bearded boy was looking at the Durmstrang with confusion and a sense of hot jealousy, noticing Sophia's discomfort in an instant.

"Is this one of your teachers?" Valentin questioned, motioning lazily to Fred next to her. "It's nice to meet you Professor!"

"H-He's not a teacher-"

"What did you just say to me?!" Fred exclaimed in anger, glaring through the long hair and beard at the Durmstrang. "Who in Merlin's name are you?!"

"I am Valentin Volkov," he said proudly, ignoring the fact that he had just been shouted at by a student he thought was a Professor. "I saw Sophie yesterday while leaving back to our ship! She is very beautiful you know-"

Fred pulled his arm away from the girl next to him and stomped off past Valentin and towards George and Angelina who had coincidentally passed them during their Durmstrang distraction. Sophia stood rooted in her spot and watched Fred disappear around a corridor, leaving her in front of Valentin who seemed oblivious to Fred's sudden leave. People in the corridor were starting to look now, as the sight of Fred's old-looking exterior had brought enough attention already. But now Valentin was solely focused on Sophia, who wanted nothing more than to run after Fred who was obviously upset.

"Strange man. Does he teach anything interesting?" Valentin questioned. Sophia sighed and went to start moving around the boy and after Fred.

"Nice talking to you Valentin..." she mumbled. She scurried down the corridor without waiting for his reply and tried looking for any sign of grey hair or a long beard. After not seeing Fred or George from journeys down different hallways, Sophia concluded that they must be in the hospital wing getting their aged appearances fixed. She sighed and decided to just head to her next class of Potions, in fear of being prosecuted further by Professor Snape.

That evening, Sophia took out a piece of parchment and her quill. She took out a hard-back book to lean on as well as the scroll that was in her trunk. Unraveling the long map, Sophia started looking over the many constellations that littered across the stretched out parchment. After some careful analysis, Sophia came to three conclusions from the stars. One, someone was going to attempt to change the outcomes of an important event at Hogwarts. Two, a female involved in a high order of some sort is in grave danger with the Dark Arts. And three, a young wizard is about to embark on a life-changing journey he didn't know he had to do. These were the only 'predictions' that Sophia was able to interpret, and they thoroughly confused her. None the less, she picked up the quill and started writing,

Dad,

The Tri-Wizard tournament at Hogwarts has started and the Beauxbatons and Durmstrang schools have come to participate. None of my close friends came with the Beauxbatons, but I did see that Fleur Delacour was here. Remember her? The snotty one who attempted to have you removed from school grounds when you came to see me off that time at school? Nasty piece of work she was.

I was just looking at my sky map too, and I'm a little anxious at some of the things I read. Something about there being someone interfering with an event at Hogwarts, an important woman being in danger with the Dark Arts, and a supposed young wizard going on some journey. I'm not sure what these mean, could you possible talk to Sirius about it? I know he's dying for some information from Hogwarts and Harry.