CHAPTER [6]

Kai's POV

This was insane, really insane. How could I got into a thing with Oh Sehun?

If he didn't help me then anything might just be like normal, like before but not for now.

All the person were looking at me with their questioning look after the incident, even though they didn't even see the real incident.

"Kai, what's wrong?," Chanyeol's voice sounded and startled me from my own deep thoughts.

He pat my shoulder slightly and plopped down on the seat beside me. "I am pretty sure it has something to do with Sehun," he uttered as I didn't say anything.

My lips released a heavy sigh as I heard Sehun's name. "Everyone is already talking about it," I murmured.

Chanyeol chuckled. "Why?."

"You know I hate attentions Yeol, you know that," my voice became slower at the end of the sentence.

I could see a comforting smile was curved on his face. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and pat me gently.

"Kai, I think it's the time for you to move on from the past," he uttered with a soft voice, trying to comfort me.

I knew he was just trying to comfort me but still I could not accept it. I could not forget about it.

"No, it's not that easy to forget about that," I exclaimed, grasping my fist as I clinched my teeth.

Chanyeol sighed as he heard that from me. "Kai, it's not your fault that he left you," his voice tone became higher than before.

I stood up from my seat in anger. "It's my fault! If not because of the crowd than I can stop him from leaving," I hissed. Grasping my fist tightly.

If you guys were wondering about what actually had happen to me, let me tell you about it.

Before, I was not like this, glasses and books were really not my thing. I was an attention at the school that time.

Maybe because of my handsome look and my perfect body posture that made me one of the famous one in the school.

I had a boyfriend that time, and I got to admit that I really loved him.

But the thing slowly changed. I was getting more excited to receive lots of attention from the people.

As our relationship became more far away and he decided to part away from me.

That was his decision.

He met me and ended up our relationship in one breath before walking away from me.

I was dumbstrucked and was left dumbfounded. I tried to catch him but he was faster ahead from me.

He got in a car with someone but I was not sure who, I was angry that time and decided to just chase them.

In a blink of eyes, their car got in an accident. Right in front of my two eyes, it happened.

I was really shock that time, even when their body were brought to the hospital.

I could feel my heart broke into pieces as I saw that, as I watched it with my own eyes.

After that, I decided to find him but I couldn't. He was nowhere at the hospital even since now.

The regret was still burning inside me, running around my mind as I remembered about it.

I was traumatised. I was the reason for it, I was the reason.

Soon, I decided to avoid being an attention even for a really slight things.

It was traumatising for me, and I would remember about it.

"Kai please, stop blaming yourself. You are not the reason," Chanyeol pleaded, trying to calm himself down.

I huffed. "If I don't ignore him then it would not happen and we would still be together," I retorted.

"Kai plea-

"Enough, I don't wanna hear anything about it anymore!," I exclaimed and sprinted away from the place, leaving Chanyeol with his guilty stare.

"Kai, there were lots of things you dont know," he murmured before sighing deeply.

Author's POV

"Jongin, you-

Kai slammed his room door without even bothering about his brother who was looking at him with a confused stare.

Jongdae furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before his attention moved to his wife.

"What's wrong with him, Jongdae?," Xiumin questioned in a worried tone, he looked at his husband for him to answer.

Jongdae shook his head as a response. "I don't know, he never acted like this."

Xiumin huffed as he heard that and moved towards Kai's room, standing right in front of his room.

"Jongin," he called out softly while knocking on the door.

Jongdae moved to stand beside him, waiting for Kai to respond them.

"Jongin, what's wrong?," he sounded, with a louder tone.

Meanwhile Kai still remained silent even though he heard them calling his name.

He just wanted to be alone for now, he needed times. "Hyung, I need some times alone," he sounded.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?," Jongdae tried to ask, as he felt relieved when Kai answered him.

"Nothing," Kai replied shortly as he was burying his face.

Xiumin sighed. "Tell us when you're okay," he uttered before they decided to walk away from them.

He plopped down right beside Jongdae, looking at him. "Is he okay?," he asked.

Jongdae sighed as he pulled Xiumin's head gently to lean against his chest, comforting him.

"I'm sure he's fine, don't worry okay?," he ruffled Xiumin's hair softly, before pecking a comforting kiss on his lips.

Xiumin forcefully curved a smile before burying his face on his husband's chest.

He was just worried about Kai, he already treated him like his real younger brother.

He knew what had happened to him in the past, and he was afraid if that thing could happen again.

--

Hiii! Sorry if this is short and getting a bit weird i guess 😅❤ hope you like it!

Don't forget to leave comments, I love you guys 💗