CHAPTER [48]

Author's POV

Sehun was huffing since just now while his eyes were looking out of the window.

It had been near a week but he was sti hoping for it to happen. He felt stupid for being and waiting like this.

He also didn't have any guts to attend the college. He just didn't want to meet those people and also Kai.

"Did he go?," he muttered under his breath while exhaling sharply in frustration.

Even with this kind of situations he could not stop thinking about him. Every single times.

What is he doing? Is he fine? Have he eaten? Did he eat well?

—Does he miss me?

Those questions could not stop running around his minds. He was thinking about it everyday.

Especially the last one.

"Kai, how are you?," Sehun mouthed the question with a sad smile curved on his face.

"Do you think about me? Do you remember about me?," he muttered non stop as his eyes were getting teary.

His chest felt suffocated, he felt hurt. "I–I miss you," he could not hold his tears back anymore.

He started sobbing while the tears were cascading down his cheeks. "I miss you so much, Jongin."

It was all he could do for now. He was not ready to face the latter and told him everything.

He couldn't do it.

"I didn't do it, believe me," he mumbled while wiping away the tears from his cheeks.

How he wished he could say these to Kai. But how was he supposed to tell him?

The door behind him suddenly clicked but he didn't turn his body around to see who was it.

It was his mom or maybe his two friends.

"Sehun?," but the deep voice sounded while calling his name that made him turn around.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion after his eyes landed on the person.

"Mr Wu," he slowly stood up from the sofa and tried to curl up a smile on his face.

After that, his mom appeared and approached him. "You are crying again?," Suho questioned as he saw the tears stains on the son's cheeks.

Sehun shook his head although he knew it was not worth it to be lying to Suho. 

"You didn't attend classes recently so I came here to check on you," Kris uttered while walking closer to Sehun.

He could see how trouble Sehun was and how miserable he was.

Suho already told him everything about it and he understood it completely.

It was normal to face these kind of misunderstandings.

Kris glanced at Suho and hinted him to leave two of them so he could talk tl Sehun.

Suho slightly nodded and pecked a kiss on Sehun's forehead before walking away.

"You know you have me now, Sehun," Kris began uttering after a while of silence between two of them.

He already decided to propose Suho after this things settled, he was serious of his words now.

Sehun exhaled deeply. "I really want to meet him," he muttered as he started to cry again.

Kris plopped down right beside the younger and placed his hand on his shoulder.