CHAPTER [19]

Author's POV

Sehun could not stop grunting and huffing since just now. He was still following his mother's steps

"Eomma, are you really sure?," he was asking the same thing since just now. Hoping it would change his mom's mind.

Suho sighed deeply. "Yes, I'm more than sure," he replied while still walking.

Sehun pouted his lips in annoyance. "But eomma, it's too early," he uttered.

"It's better if me make it as soon as possible," Suho responded, not even noticed about the expression from his son.

Sehun hoped he could yell out loud right now. "But eomma-

"No more excuses, you already agreed to marry him," he cut off and went into one of the boutique.

The younger sighed out deeply before waking into the shop with weak and force steps.

"But eomma, why do I need to marry him?," he questioned and plopped down on the seat near there.

Suho lifted one of his eyebrow and slightly looked at Sehun. "You guys even already slept together right?."

Sehun almost choked his own breath. His mind started to flashback what had happened.

Flashback

"Ugh, I can't sleep," Sehun muttered while he turned his body around. He really could not sleep.

He sighed out deeply and sat down while leaning against the bed head. "What should I do?."

He felt scared all of sudden and he didn't have any idea why. He never felt like this before.

"Is he asleep?," Sehun started questioning himself. After thinking for about hundred times, he decided to just get up.

His legs brought him out of the room to the living room. There, he saw Kai was still with his books.

"He really loves studying that much?," he muttered. Actually was shock to see how hard working was Kai.

Sehun took a deep breath before slowly walked into the living room where Kai was. "Kai?."

Kai seemed startled from his own thoughts and lifted his head to see Sehun was already there.

"Sehun?," he furrowed his eyebrows and closed the book before putting it on the table. "What's wrong?," he asked.

"You're not sleeping yet?," Sehun questioned.

Kai shook his head as a reply. "I like studying at night, so are you okay?," he asked.

Sehun was still in doubt whether to say this out or not. "I can't sleep," he uttered and plopped down beside Kai.

"Something's bothering you?," Kai took off his spectacles and focused to look at Sehun.

Sehun shrugged with a sigh. "I don't know, maybe I'm just over thinking," he huffed out loud.

Kai lifted one of his eyebrow while looking at Sehun. "I was actually wondering," he stated.

Sehun turned to look at him. "What is it?," he asked.

"I never heard about you dating someone, are you really not interested?," Kai's question made Sehun arched his eyebrows in confusion.