CHAPTER [26]

Author's POV

"Where are we going?," Sehun was questioning since just now but it was being ignored by Kai.

The elder just replied with a smile whenever he heard the question and it wad getting annoying for Sehun.

Sehun snorted before finally chose to seal his lips, looking away from Kai.

"Sehun?," Kai tried calling out his name but the younger pretended to not hear it.

A light chuckle came out from his lips as he saw that. "Sehunnie?," he tried calling out again but still was being ignored.

Sehun huffed sharply and even avoided looking at his husband.

"Baby?," his eyes widened as he heard that from Kai, he furrowed his eyebrows while looking at him.

Kai grinned and glanced slightly at him. "Whats wrong, baby?," he questioned.

Sehun snorted. "Whos your baby?," he snapped while glaring at him.

"You are my baby," he stretched out his hands and pinched the chubby cheeks.

"Kai!," Sehun exclaimed and pushed his hand away, huffing out of embarassment.

His cheeks slowly getting reddened as he pouted and looked away to hide his shy face.

Kai could not stop smiling as he was looking at Sehun.

"Dont pout your lips, baby," he wouldnt stop teasing Sehun and continued as seeing his adorable sulking face.

Sehun huffed. Its not like he hated it when Kai called him that, but it just made his heart thumping furiously.

"Stop it," he whined, trying to stop Kai from making him gone crazy just because of that.

Kai curved a teasing smile while looking at his wife. "Why, baby?," he uttered again.

"Kai! My chest feels hurt everytime you call me baby," Sehun pouted and innocently told Kai about that, his face was blushing hardly.

Kai grinned.

"My baby feels hurt?," he finally was showered with light hits from Sehun which was not hurtful at all.

Sehun just didnt know that his heart was beating crazily also everytime he looked at him.

"Do you like me calling you that?," he suddenly questioned after a while of silence between them.

Sehun stuttered as he was flushing red. "N-No," he retorted which was obviously a lie.

"But I like to see your blushing face," Kai was chuckling as he said that.

Sehun rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"I will sleep then," he suddenly announced and started closing his eyes to take a short nap.

Kai replied with a soft chuckle and nodded. "Sleep then, I will wake you up when we arrive," he stated.

Sehun nodded as a response and leaned his body comfortably.

Kai only looked at him with a fond smile on his face. He did not feel regret at all to go on this trip with Sehun.

As he was deeply in thought of Sehun, his cell phone suddenly rang and his brother's name was on the screen.

He arched his eyebrows while his finger slide the green call icon to answer the call.