CHAPTER [36]

Author's POV

Sehun intertwined his fingers with Kai's as soon as they both stepped out of the car.

While Kai was furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. Not like he was complaining about it but what if people might see?

"Sehun, you can go first," he uttered as thet stopped at the front of the buildings.

But Sehun replied with shaking his head and tighened the grip. "We can go together," he stated.

"But they might see us," Kai responded and looked around while fixing his spectacles.

Sehun was silently huffing. Ditch those people, who cares about them? That's what he thought.

"Let them see us, I don't want anyone to get near us anymore," he stated with a firm tone and Kai seemed shock to hear that.

Kai was actually not ready yet to reveal about them but as he saw the sincereness inside those eyes.

He knew it was not a wrong thing to do. At least, no one could do anything to Sehun.

"Let's go then," he announced and pulled Sehun's hand to enter the building but was stopped.

Sehun suddenly was looking unsure. "I don't wanna force you if you don't want, Jongin," he uttered and hid his sadness.

Kai could not hide his smile as he saw Sehun. He approached closer to him and cupped the pretty that was haunting him all the day.

"I don't feel like being forced at all besides I wanna show them that you belong to me," he replied and planted a long kiss on the latter's forehead.

They were staring for a whilw before Sehun broke the stares and wrapped his arms around Kai's while their fingers intertwined.

"Let's go, Jongin," he exclaimed and gave all the supports to Kai as he knew this would be hard for him.

Kai was taking a deep breath before he finally stepped in the building. He knew the risks he would face if he did this but he still chose to do it.

Like Chanyeol and Lay said. He needed to break those fearness. At least if not for himself,

It's for Sehun.

He took a slight glance at Sehun beside him and was sure as he saw the bright expression.

About Taemin. He felt guilty for Sehun but also for Taemin.

Honestly, he was not sure after he suddenly saw Taemin back. He could not refuse when he wanted helps.

It was his fault that Taemin faced lots of things. That's what he thought.

"Look at that,"

"Sehun and that nerd guy? Are they together?,"

"Oh gosh, I've expected this! I ship them!,"

As soon as he got closer to the crowd and his ears could hear the chatters from them.

There were hates comments, probably from Sehun's fans and also supports they got.

Now all of them knew the true reason why Sehun was always rejecting those other guys.

Kai felt relieve. He was scared and he thought this would end up really bad but that was not really bad.

Mostly when Sehun was with him, holding his hand to give the supports to him.

"Jongin, you okay?," he turned to see his lovers looking at him with a worried face.