CHAPTER [28]

Author's POV

Sehun dragged his husband along the way out of the restaurant just now and finally released him.

"What was that?," he looked at Kai while crossing his arms and was scowling at him.

Kai rubbed his nape in awkwardness. He looked like he was being caught.cheating by his wife.

Well he was not cheating after all but Sehun looked like he could eat him up that time.

"I'm the one who supposed to ask that, what was that just now hm?," he flashed a teasing smile to the younger.

Sehun seemed flustered. He was stammering as he heard that.

Well about just now, it was spontaneous and he also didnt know how could he react like that.

He looked like a jealous wife just now or he really was jealous?

"Are you jealous hm?," Kai nudged the latter's shoulder, getting closer to him.

Sehun snorted and looked away to.avoid from looking at Kai. "No, never," he snapped.

Kai chuckled lightly and reached Sehun's hand before intertwining their fingers together.

"Lets go and eat, your baby is hungry now," he uttered and teased Sehun again which made the latter flushed red.

Sehun huffed in annoyance. "Stop that," he hissed in anger, glaring at the elder but didnt look scary at all.

"Baby is hungry, let's eat now," he couldnt stop teasing Sehun as he loved to see his reaction.

Sehun grunted. "Baby my ass," he muttered which Kai still could hear anyway.

"Your ass is mine too," and run away before Sehun could really explode and attack him.

Sehun rolled his eyes as he began chasing the elder. "I will finish you if I get you," he exclaimed.

As they were chasing each other, finally Sehun could grab the collar of his shirt and dragged him.

Kai wrapped his arms around Sehun's waist and pulled him closer to his chest which made both of them fell at the same time.

They were staring at each other in shock at the moment.

"Are you okay, Sehun?," Kai broke the long silence and looked at Sehun to make sure he was fine.

Sehun slowly nodded and was about to stand up as he realised he was sitting on Kai.

"Sorry, I—

Kai tightened his grip on Sehun and made him fell on his chest. "Just let it be like this," he muttered.

Sehun blushed as he heard that and even tried to avoid any eyes contact with Kai which was useless.

"Kai, I'm sitting on you," he started to whine as Kai didnt even move an inch while his heart was beating like crazy to be this close with Kai.

Kai grinned as he heard that and loosened the grip before helping Sehun to stand up.

Sehun sighed deeply. Luckily there was no one around them who saw the incident just now.

"Let's go now, I know you dont have anything yet," Kai stated and pulled Sehun's hand but this time he didnt refuse.

As they finally reached a place where they can eat peacefully without being disturbed by anyone or anything.