CHAPTER [56]

Author's POV

"Waa! This will be so much fun!," Sehun exclaimed in excitement as soon as they arrived at the place.

He jumped out of the car and ran around the place, feeling the cold breeze on his face.

After a long journey and hours passed, they finally arrived.

Kai was looking at the latter with a fond smile on his face. He put aside all the things and walked towards him.

He slowly tiptoed behind him and caught him, bringing Sehun inside his arms.

"Jongin!," Sehun automatically wrapped his arms around the elder's neck.

He pouted in annoyance and hit his chest lightly. "You're shocking me," he said.

A light chuckle escaped Kai's lips. He swayed the lover inside his arms.

"You look so excited hm?," Kai questioned with his charming smile.

Sehun nodded in excitement as a reply. "Of course!," he exclaimed and smiled until his eyes turn into  crescent shaped.

Kai really loved it and he couldn't help but to smile too.

"It's finally holiday and we can spend times together here!," Sehun uttered and tightened their grips.

Kai nodded, agreeing with that. He leaned closer to the lover and pecked a light kiss.

"You're happy that we got to spend times together?," he asked and buried his face between Sehun's neck.

Sehun nodded. "Besides, our family is here too!," he said and looked at their behind.

Kai blinked his eyes rapidly. He totally forgot that they were here too as well, with them.

He turned his back and smiled awkwardly at them.

"Excuse me, we know you are having fun there but we need a help here," Jongdae sounded while looking at Kai, lifting his eyebrows to tease him.

Sehun blushed and walked towards his mother as soon as Kai put him down, he smiled sheepishly.

"Why are you blushing hm?," Suho began to tease his son and pinched the reddened cheeks.

The younger snorted. "Eomma," he whined and pouted his lips.

"You need to understand the young people, Suho," Xiumin uttered and followed by a light chuckling.

Sehun snorted. "Hyung, seriously?," he reached his bags and began stomping all the way to the hotel.

Such a cute baby.

"You're ruining the moment, Hyung," Kai huffed in annoyance as he was helping the elder with the bags.

Jongdae responded with a big laugh. "Come on, just wait until you reached the room later," he said.

Kai rolled his eyes. "I can't wait, you need to understand," he replied and was given a smack on his head.

"Pervert, how can Sehun stand being with a pervert like you?," the elder said.

"Why do you hit me then?!," Kai hissed while rubbing his own head. "Like you're not," he muttered audibly.

Jongdae glared at his younger brother. "What did you say?," he asked.

"What? You even kissed Xiumin Hyung every freaking seconds right in front of me okay?," Kai responded and started walking away.

Jongdae huffed. "Seriously, why do I have an annoying brother like him?," he muttered while following his steps.