CHAPTER [33]

Author's POV

Kai held his bag while walking to the college cafe after his cladd ended. He was walking alone by himself before someone called his name.

He stopped walking and turned his body around, seeing his two bestfriends were approaching him.

"Hey Kai," Chanyeol came and wrapped his arms around Kai's shoulder.

Three of them started walking to the cafe. "Stop calling me that, we're still in college," he stated in a low tone.

He was looking around to make sure no one heard and luckily there was no one around them.

Lay grinned. "Come on, no one is hearing anyway," he stated and pulled them to the cafe.

The three young guy took their place at the usual place and began reading their books as usual.

"So how is it going with Sehun?," Chanyeol finally was the one who broke the silent.

That question made Kai stopped his reading and looked up at both of them.

"Well-uh," he rubbed back of his neck awkwardly. "I confessed just like you asked me to," he uttered.

Chanyeol looked suprised to hear that from Kai. "So what did he say?," he was waiting for the answer in excitement.

Kai fixed his spectacles. He slowly started telling everything to them and made them suprised.

"Woo, you have become a brave one," Lay chuckled and clapped his hand, making the people looked at them.

Kai rolled his eyes in annoyance. "I will take that as a compliment," he uttered.

Lay and Chanyeol exchanged their stares in secret from Kai, and began nudging each other.

"Why me?," Chanyeol hissed as he was glaring at Lay.

They were still fighting over that when Kai looked up at them with a confused look.

"What's wrong?," he questioned as he caught like they were trying to tell something.

Chanyeol and Lay looked at each other and still was hesitated to say any words.

Kai arched his eyebrows in confusion as he saw that. He closed his 100 pages book and focused to look at them.

"I know youre hiding something from me, so tell me," he stated firmly while staring at both of them.

Lay sighed deeply before facing Kai. "You already forget about him right?," he carefully asked.

Kai slowly nodded. "I will try, at least I need to do it for Sehun," he stated.

"I can say when I'm with him, I completely forget about it," he curled up a smile as he was saying that.

Chanyeol could not help but to curve a smile too.

"I do remember someone said he is not going to fall for anyone," he uttered and smiled teasingly at him.

Lay nodded while laughing. "Yeah, and now he loves someone he always avoided before."

Kai snorted as those two were non stop teasing him. He admitted he did all those anyway.

"How about you and Baekhyun then?," he suddenly asked and succeed in making Chanyeol sealed his lips.

The tall guy smiled sheepishly with slight blush on his cheeks every time Baekhyun's name was mentioned.

He fixed his round spectacles in nervousness. "Well–uh."