CHAPTER [49]

Author's POV

Kai kept on grunting for the recent times these past few hours. He was so tired of all these things.

"Be quick, I don't have much times," he stated with an uninterested voice tone.

Taemin rolled his eyes in annoyance as he saw that. He huffed. "I need your helps, it will be quick if you help me," he uttered.

He smiled sweetly towards the guy and hoping it would change his mind immediately.

But that would never ever going to happen though.

Kai snorted in annoyance. "I will help you to buy those things and call a taxi for you," he stated.

Taemin wanted to protest but Kai seemed like he didn't want to hear any single protests anymore.

So he decided to remain silent and walked beside the guy.

He glanced slightly at him and slid his hand to hold the latter's arm but Kai pushed him away.

Everytime he tried to do that, Kai would be reacting the same and even pushed him further.

Kai actually noticed it, that was the reason why he pushed the guy far away from him.

It was really irritating and annoying to face all these freaking things. Now he regretted agreeing to this.

As he was in his own thoughts, the cell phone inside of his pocket rang. He took out the phone and found out it was a text.

Chanyeol's name was on the screen when he opened the text messages. "Chanyeol?," he muttered.

He sent him a picture of Sehun, who was smiling brightly in the picture until showed off his crescent shaped eye smile.

"Sehun," Kai could not help but his lips automatically curled up as soon as he saw the picture.

His heart beat wildly as he was looking at how pretty Sehun was. How he missed the latter.

Sehun was smiling so brightly but he could catch the sadness behind those expression.

He knew who was the causer of it. It was him.

"Sehun, I'm sorry," he murmured under his breath as his eyes suddenly getting teary.

He wished he could say these three words to Sehun but even facing him was hard for him.

"Kai! What are you looking at?," Taemin questioned as Kai suddenly stopped walking and was smiling while looking at his cell phone.

He was curious to know, so he leaned closer to take a peek of what the latter was looking at.

His eyebrows arched as he could see Sehun's picture. "What a disturber," he snorted in annoyance.

Kai was still admiring the pictures without even bothered about the surroundings.

"Kai, let's go," Taemin sounded and wrapped his hand around the latter's arms.

He huffed heavily as Kai didn't even flinch from his place. He finally gave up and look around.

As his eyes suddenly caught a familiar figure not far from their place, he immediately stood up.

"Well, look who's here," he curved up a smirk while looking at the person.

Their eyes finally met and he responded with a proud smug while the other looked suprised.

"Kai, he's here," he leaned closer to the latter and whispered those words that made him lifted his head.