CHAPTER [32]

Author's POV

"Jongin, please," Sehun was whining and swayed Kai's arm, looking up at him with a hopeful look.

While Kai was avoiding to look at his puppy stares, to prevent from falling for him.

Although he already fell for him many times.

"No, Sehun," he stated firmly while getting himself ready.

Sehun pouted but Kai still gave him a firm no look. "I wont let you wear that tight jeans."

"But I'm used to it," the younger whined and once again shot a puppy stares at the elder.

But Kai was still with his decision. He shook his head and was more focused on something else.

Actually they were already back from their honeymoon vacation and right now was getting ready for college.

But looked like it would be a bit late than usual.

Sehun snorted in annoyance and crossed his arms. "Then what should I wear?," he asked.

"Just don't wear anything," he replied while turning around with a pervert smirk on his face.

Then a hard fist landed on his body after he said those. "Ah!," he exclaimed while Sehun was glaring at him.

"Who will think a guy like you is actually a pervert," Sehun huffed in annoyance and turned his body around from Kai.

He stomped his feet along the way while pouting and plopped down harshly on the bed.

Kai was grinning and slowly walked closer to the sulky one. He sat down beside him.

"Sehun?," he tried calling out his name but no respond. "Sehunnie?," he shifted closer to him.

Sehun snorted and moved away before Kai caught him and held his waist.

"Baby?," this time Sehun's cheeks got.reddened. He pretended like he didnt hear him.

But Kai leaned his lips closer to the latter's ears. "Baby, dont be mad," he whispered.

"Ish, go away," the younger huffed and pushed his chest away from him.

Kai caught the slight pink on his cheeks and could not hold himself from pecking his cheek.

Sehun shot a sharp glare at the male with his blushing cheeks.

"You know the reason, no one can look at you except me," Kai uttered those while staring straightly at the younger.

"Okay fine," finally he forcefully stood up and get changed.

Those words made Sehun blushed actually.

Kai smiled and chuckled lightly before he got up and took the spectacles on the table.

He wore it before walking out of the room afterwards with Sehun following behind him.

They got into the car and Kai began driving away from the house compound.

"Jongin?," Sehun called out and wrapped his hands around the elder's arms.

Kai frowned as Sehun was suddenly being clingy. Not like he was complaining, he loved it.

Sehun shifted closer and lifted his face to look up at Kai. "Why are you so handsome?," he asked.

"Do you want anything hm?," Kai chuckled, while his eyed were still on the driving.

He was not sure if he could focus if Sehun was being this clingy.