CHAPTER [43]

Author's POV

"This is seriously so irritating," Taemin was grunting all the way and plopped himself on the chair.

He glared at the people who was looking at him with a weird look.

"Why? He left you?," the person sitting at the same table with him uttered the question.

He was still focusing on his cell phone rather than seeing Taemin's annoyed expression.

Taemin snorted. "I thought I could ask him to send me back today but he quickly left after seeing me," he folded his arms while saying those.

"Who would stand someone like you though?," Guanlin calmly stated those and took a sip of his drink.

Taemin only replied with a loud huffing. "Well at least I'm not a coward like you," he uttered.

Guanlin tucked his cell phone inside the pocket. "I never expected that nerd that could be scary like that."

"Nerd?," Taemin arched his eyebrows in confusion as he heard that. "Who do you mean?," he questioned.

"Jongin of course, who else?," it was kind of unusual for Taemin to be hearing that.

But one thought suddenly crossed his mind at that moment. He didn't have to ask about the actual reason.

He knew what was the reason.

"I bet there's lots of things you don't know about him," Taemin all of sudden said that, he folded his arms while curving a smirk.

Guanlin frowned. "What do you mean?," he leaned his body against the chair.

Taemin shrugged off. "I can tell you everything if you want," he knew those would make the guy curious.

"I don't know if this will be important, but I can tell it if you want," he continued and saw the confused expression on the guy's face.

Guanlin pulled his chair closer. "You're making me curious so tell me now," he uttered and focused to look at Taemin.

While the latter just replied with a slight smirk that only he knew the reason behind it.

...

Sehun was sitting alone at the sofa with a laptop on his laps, his two eyes were just on that screen.

He didn't even realise when someone was sitting beside him. His eyes were not let off from it.

"Sehun," Kai tried calling out the younger but he got no respond for that.

He huffed and slid closer to the lover but that didn't make the younger moved his attention.

"What are you doing?," he tried to ask again and placed his chin on the younger's shoulder.

Sehun startled. He automatically turned his face to the side and received a sudden kiss.

"Jongin!," he exclaimed in suprise while widened his eyes.

Kai chuckled lightly. "What is that?," he questioned while pointing at the laptop's screen.

"My assignment, I need to send it tomorrow," Sehun replied and continued focusing on the laptop, ignoring the husband once again.

The elder noticed that he was being ignored again. He started snuggling his face between Sehun's neck.