CHAPTER [37]

Author's POV

"Kai, can you send me home?," Taemin questioned as soon as the class ended and was clinging to Kai since just now.

That really made Sehun felt annoyed and almost exploded if he didn't remember they were still in class.

Kai was hesitated and turned to look at Sehun but the latter just stared at him before avoiding the contacts.

"Taemin I'm sorry, I need to go somewhere after this," he uttered and hoped he would understand.

Sehun felt a slight relief as he heard that but it was just for a moment.

Taemin was scowling at Kai. "You promised me to help me, because of you I have problem with my legs," he exclaimed.

Kai even felt more guilty.

Yeah, Taemin told him everything that after the accident. He was brought to the hospital and he would have some difficulties to walk like before.

He couldn't dance like he loved to and he told Kai about it.

The actual reason why Kai stopped dancing was because of this. Before this, he would spent hours just to dance.

Taemin was his partner and that was the first time they met.

But as he met Sehun, the guy just showed to him something new. A true love that he could feel.

A love without force, it was just sincere and beautiful.

Kai? He even felt like he was the causer for all of those things that happened to Taemin.

"Taemin, I-

"I can't believe you did this, you are the one who make me like this," Taemin suddenly cried out loud which made some of the people stopped by to look at them.

Kai felt even more in doubt. "Sehun, I'm sorry but-

"Just go," Sehun cut off while putting on his expressionless face. "He needs you so just go," he continued as Kai was looking at him.

Of course he felt upset to know that Kai chose other person than him.

"So what about you? We're going together," Kai questioned and held Sehun's hand but Sehun snorted and pushed his hand away.

Sehun huffed. "I can go home by my own, just worry about your Taemin," he replied and emphasised the word 'your'.

Kai released a sigh. It would be quite hard to persuade a sulking Sehun.

"Baby-

"Just go," Sehun snapped in anger and soon turned to look away from him.

Kai sighed heavily and looked at Taemin who was smiling at him. "Let's go Kai, he can surely go home with his friends," he uttered.

But Kai was still hesitated. He turned to the younger before wrapping his arms around the waist and lifted him up.

"What are you doing?!," Sehun exclaimed in shock and tried to get away from Kai.

Kai shrugged as he was non stop hitting him with light hits. "I can't just let you go home by your own," he stated.

Sehun pouted and just let him being carried away by Kai. He stared at Kyungsoo hoping to get some helps but the latter just waved with grinning.

Taemin grunted in anger as he saw the moment. He expected Kai to just leave Sehun and chose to send him first.

"Taemin, you're coming?," he was startled by the question from Kai and scuttled to follow their footsteps.