CHAPTER [20]

Kai's POV

Alright, this was kind of insane. I still could not believe it. I was going to marry someone?

Can you actually believe it that I was going to marry someone?

"Jongin," I startled from my thoughts as I heard a voice. "Yeah?," I turned my face to see Xiumin was walking towards me.

"You are ready?," he questioned as he was approaching Kai, sitting down right beside him.

He furrowed his eyebrows as Kai just replied with a heavy sighing. "What's wrong?," he asked.

"Hyung, do I really have to do this?," I asked, ruffling my hair out of frustration. Honestly, I didnt know what else to do.

This was still shocking for me. I could not believe it yet.

"Jongin, do you know why we do this to you?," he asked me, looking straightly at me.

I shook my head as a response. "No," I replied shortly.

The elder looked up at me with his beautiful smile. "Because we believe in you," he uttered.

I arched my eyebrows in a deep confusion as I heard that. "We believe that you can change and Sehun is the one who can change you," he stated firmly.

"Really Hyung?," he nodded firmly, making me felt more sure.

"I-I will try to stop blaming myself again," I felt a light pat on my shoulder as I said that.

He looked at me with a reassuring smile, liked trying to tell me that everything would be fine.

"Now go and get ready, dont let your bride waiting for you," his words made me hissed.

I lifted one of my eyebrows. "Well I'm not sure Sehun would like to be called like that," he chuckled as I said those.

Well it's true though. He would explode if he heard this.

"Get ready now, you have 30 minutes," he reminded before walking out from my room.

As he left the room, I took some times to ponder and thought about what was going to happen.

"Kim Jongin, you can do this," I stood up from my seat and sprinted towards the bathroom to get ready.

Few minutes after, I was done with my things and quickly got downstairs and saw both of them already waiting for me.

"Hyung, lets go," I said and made sure the suit I wore was already looking good.

Jongdae approached me and wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "Youre looking so good today, my brother," he said.

I smiled smugly at him. "I know, so can we go now?," I cleared my throat as I felt I was a bit excited?

"So impatient," he chuckled and walked towards the front door.

The place was not really far from my house so it only took few minutes for us to get there.

"Okay dont be nervous, everything will be fine," I kept on muttering those words since just now to calm myself down.

I was glancing at the wrist watch and the front door since just now. The nervousness was really killing me.

Not gonna lie that I felt a slight of excitement while waiting for Sehun. It felt like I wanted to see him.

"Jongin, he's here," Jongdae whispered to me suddenly and I automatically turned to look.

It was really a right decision after all. I was really amazed as soon as my eyes dropped at him.