CHAPTER [14]

Kai's POV

This was insane, like really insane. How could this happen to me? Arranged marriage still happened nowadays?

"Hyung, what do you mean?," I questioned, still in shock. I could not accept this.

Chen only replied with his smile. "We have already planned this before," he stated.

I sighed and tried to ask for a help from Xiumin Hyung but seemed like he really agreed with this idea.

Seeing his excited smile made me felt guilty all of sudden. They seemed so happy about this and should I stop it?

"Eomma, you can't do this," my ears caught Sehun voice from behind, I turned to see Sehun was whining at his mother.

He seemed pretty shock and even his eyes were getting teary. "I don't wanna get married," he exclaimed.

"But Sehunnie, you need to be prepared and I want someone to take care of you," Suho replied and looked into his son's eyes.

Sehun pouted. "It's too early and besides why should him?," he was whispering actually but it was too loud to be called a whisper.

"You know how busy I am, and I'm afraid if no one would take care of you," Suho responded that made Sehun sealed his lips.

The younger huffed. "Jongin is the most suitable one to take care of you and I'm more than sure he is the one for you," Suho said.

I didn't know why but I felt kind of flutter to hear those? I felt like I wanted to protect Sehun just like what he said.

"Please Hunnie, I really hope you can follow my request this time?," Sehun was in doubt. He didn't want to hurt his mother's feelings and he also didn't want to hurt himself.

Finally he responded with a weak nodded and assaulted a hug by his mother.

"Kai," I could hear Xiumin's voice and turned around to look at his pretty smile.

He was smiling fondly at me. "We're not trying to trouble you but we want you to forget about your past," he said.

I sighed deeply. They were true after all. I couldn't let the past haunting me for the rest of my life.

"But Hyung, I just dont wanna hurt him," the guilty feeling was still there. It was not easy to get rid of it.

I just couldn't let myself fall for anyone again. I was afraid if I would hurt anyone again.

"Kai, listen to me," Chen uttered and held my shoulder. I lifted my head to look at him.

"You will hurt him if you keep letting the pasts haunts you, if you don't wanna hurt him then forget about it," he stated with his firm words and I could not refuse what he said.

He was true. Really true.

I released a heavy sigh. "Okay, I agree," those words came out from my lips and I could feel this kind of weird feelings inside me.

Xiumin beamed and I could say he looked extraordinary happy than he was always be.

I sighed. Looked like my life would completely changed after this.

After that, I decided to just go to Chanyeol's house. Well they deserved to know and the would known sooner or later.

"Oh you're here?," he uttered as he opened the door for me, I sighed and straightly went into his room.