CHAPTER [17]

Author's POV

Sehun could not stop grunting since just now, since he knew he needed to stay with Kai.

"What's wrong with you?," Kai questioned while frowning at Sehun. He actually knew the real reason but still why with Sehun?

Sehun huffed as he heard that. "I don't wanna be with you," he uttered, didn't realise he was whining.
Kai rolled his eyes as a response. "Do you think I can do anything with it?," he snapped.

Sehun pouted his lips as he heard that. He knew nothing they could do if Suho already told that.

Your mom already told Xiumin Hyung about it," he replied while eyed still focusing on the road.

"But why you?," Sehun was still grunting.

Kai sighed and chose to just reminded silent rather than hearing any more gruntings from Sehun.

"I will send you home first, I need to go home to pack my things," he uttered, not even bothering to answer Sehun's question before.

Sehun only replied with humming. He preferred to look out the window, thank looking at Kai's face.

After that, it became really quiet along the way to Sehun's house. No one have any interest to start a talk between them.

"We're here," Kai announced as soon as his luxury car entered the house compound.

Sehun without any more words got out from the car and straightly went into his house.

Kai shook his head and slowly followed Sehun's footsteps from behind, just wanted to make sure he would be fine.

"Where's everybody?," Sehun muttered as he stepped into the mansion.

He looked around and could not find any sign of living things around. Usually during these times, the maids would still be working.

But he could not see anyone around the house. Did his mom tell them to leave early today?

Well that was possible but why? "Ugh, I will be alone?," he grunted to himself.

Kai was still at the door way and looking at Sehun who was still looking around.

"Sehun?," he furrowed his eyebrows while looking at Sehun.

Sehun startled and looked at the direction, his eyes met Kai's. "Yeah?," he questioned.

"I will go now, you sure you will be okay?," Kai asked while crossing his arms, waiting for Sehun to say anything.

Sehun stammered. He didn't know what to say. He was not brave enough to stay at the big mansion alone by himself.

"How long will you be there?," he finally replied with another question.

Kai arched his eyebrows. "Uh, maybe in few hours? My place is quite far from here so it takes times," he responded.

Sehun bit his bottom lips in confusion. He was not a coward, he was still a man after all.

But still, what if something happened to him and no one knew? It would be a big problem right?

"Um, can I go with you?," he slowly uttered the question, preparing if Kai might mock him after this.

Kai frowned. "Why? I promise I will be here, so dont worry," he said to Sehun.

"But what if something happens to me while I'm all alone here?," Sehun asked and soon after that, Kai curled up a teasing smile.