CHAPTER [34]

Author's POV

Sehun was deeply frowning as Kai was stuttering beside him, he became even panicked when their grip tightened.

He slowly turned to look at Kai and the guy was still staring at the figure he just called Taemin.

Taemin? He had never heard of that name before and seriously didn't have any clues of what was going on.

Was this the reason why Chanyeol and Lay suddenly came running to them and looked panick?

If that was really the reason then it might be a big problem.

"What if he was the reason of Kai's acting?," those thoughts hit Sehun inside of his mind.

If that was true then he had a reason to be panicked now.

"Hi Kai, it's been a while since the last time we met," Taemin uttered smoothly and began walking closer to Kai.

Kai was still in shock and he couldn't believe his eyes at the moment. It all felt like a—dream?

He eyed the guy closely and slowly to make sure what he was seeing was true.

"T-Taemin, is that you?," he slowly asked and the grip of Sehun's hand loosened.

Taemin nodded with his innocent smile. "Yes, it's me," he chuckled lightly.

Kai's lips curled up. "I-I thought I never going to see you again, you're here," he stated.

"I'm sorry about that, it's a long story," Taemin replied and looked up to meet Kai's eyes. "But I'm here with you now," he said.

Alright. This was getting weirder than it could be. Sehun could already feel it and he knew he needed to do something.

He hugged Kai's arm and moved closer to him. "Jongin?," he uttered and Kai turned to look at him.

Kai looked like just realised it. "Ah I forgot, this is Sehun," he started introducing Sehun to Taemin.

Sehun could catch the uneasiness inside Taemin's eyes and that guy even obviously looking at him with so much dislikes.

"Sehun?," he eyed Sehun from top to bottom before scoffing. "So he's your?," he asked.

Sehun snorted in annoyance and at that moment he knew he already added a new person into his hate list.

Kai was going to answer but was cut off by Sehun. "His wife," he stated without any doubt.

He smirked satisfiedly to see the expression on Taemin's face.

"Wife?," he looked up to meet Kai's eyes and tried to show the disbelief look.

Kai looked like he was avoiding the eye contacts. "Yeah, I'm already married," he stated.

"B-But Kai," Taemin seemed like he still didnt believe the thing he just heard. "You are joking right?," he nervously chuckled.

But his chuckling stopped as Kai was still with his serious expression.

"Taemin, I'm so sorry," Kai stepped forward, closer to Taemin. "About the past, I felt like it was my fault."

Sehun was looking at them in confusion. He really did not have any idea about what was going on now.

"I feel guilty and I can't even forget about it," Kai stated and looked up at Taemin.