CHAPTER [47]

Sehun's POV

It was too painful, too hurtful. I never expected to feel this way just because someone didn't trust you.

Someone you love didn't trust you.

I knew I could not just put all the blame on Kai after all but the fact that he chose to trust others than me, that was so hurtful.

What should I do? I was sure I would never be able to hate him, the person I love so much.

Love hurts? No, it was actually the person you love made it became painful.

A loud sigh came out from my lips as my gaze was staring out of the window of my room.

I was doing nothing than just sitting in my bed while sometimes glancing at the door.

Hoping for something to happen or for someone to appear.

But it was left just as a hope right? It would not happen though even if I spent all night and all day waiting—

for him.

"At least a text?," I muttered those under my heavy breath while staring at the blank screen of my cell phone.

Without realising, a tears came out from my eyes. "Sehun, he will never text you," the phone was thrown away as I bursted into tears.

What was I even doing? Kept hoping for something that was not sure going to happen or not.

"Stop crying!," I yelled to myself while wiping away the tears harshly from my face.

I wouldn't just stay here and cry, it would never change anything.

"I need to prove to him everything," that was what I could do to fix all these mess.

But how? Will he trust me?

"Sehunnie," suddenly I heard the light knock on the door and the soft voice.

"Yeah, eomma?," I replied with a low voice. I didn't feel like meeting anyone for now.

"Sehunnie you have been locking up yourself in the room since yesterday," yeah that's true. I didn't step outside since yesterday and my mom would be the one sending the food into my room.

I just needed times alone for now. To calm myself and to think about what happened.

"Eomma, I want to be alone for now," I responded and ended with a heavy sigh at the end.

"But you haven't eaten anything right?," he was right, my attention turned to look at the table beside my bed.

It was the breakfast he brought for me this morning but I didn't even touch it a bit.

I knew he was worried to see me like this, to hear me crying all the night so I decided to get up now.

My legs approached the door before slowly opening it. "Eomma," I called out as I saw him standing at the front of the door.

He was suprised to see me and I could see the relieve inside his eyes as he saw me.

"Sehun, are you okay now hm?," he was asking that with his soft voice as usual.

Honestly I was not okay, I was not fine at all but I knew I couldn't keep on being like this.

"I'm okay," my lips tried to curl up a smile even though it was hard.

"I'm so worried, let's eat something okay?," he was still trying to ask me to eat and this time I agreed, I could not bare to see his sad face again.