Part 14

Negan's teeth pierce the tender skin of Chuck's mating spot sending a wave of euphoria through her body. The world melts away as all she feels is his arms tightly around her, his knot firmly inside her, and his claim on her neck. Warmth spreads from his bite throughout her body, filling her with a feeling of contentment.

This is what she wants. This is what's meant to be. To be Negan's. To be his mate.

At least that's what her omega side is thinking.

Negan's bite holds tight to her neck as his knot remains inside her. Only when his knot diminishes does he pull away, pulling her along with him to both lay on their sides. He lightly licks at the wound he had just made on her to clean it of blood and ensure that it heals quickly.

Within minutes, both of them are asleep which gives them a temporary respite from their raging hormones. It only lasts about an hour before they're at it again, all growls and groping hands. It's passionate and needy on both their parts. All they are thinking about is being with each other and that's it.

After several hours of sex and catnaps, Negan knows his mate needs to eat. Despite her protests, he leaves the bedroom to make them both some sandwiches. They barely get them down before they're all over each other again.

By the third day, they've slowed down as their energies ebb with the ending of their heat/rut, but the urge to be together is just as strong. Negan nuzzles his nose into her now claimed mating spot as he pushes into her with a lazy rhythm. After the claim, the scent coming from her neck is now forever changed. Hers is still there, but now it's mixed with his. As he smells himself on her, it has a sense of pride blooming inside him.

This is my omega he thinks. I'm gonna take fuckin' care of her forever.

Chuck's primitive omega side is thinking similar things. About how she'll always support him. Bear him all the pups he could ever want. Raise strong alpha sons and beautiful omega daughters for him. Tend his home with all the things he'll provide.

As she gets closer to her end, she puts her nose to his neck, breathing in his scent. Alphas don't get claimed like omegas, but she can't seem to keep her mouth away from his spot. He growls as she places an open mouthed kiss to his sensitive skin. It spurs her further and she places her teeth on the area in a light bite.

"Oh fuck," he groans.

The sensation of her teeth on his neck is too much and he can't hold back any longer. As he comes to his climax, Chuck goes over the edge as well.

Both of them are just about out of energy, but Negan manages to clean Chuck up of the used condom and get back into bed with her resting on his chest. They both fall asleep almost immediately and sleep through the night for the first time in three days.

The next morning, Negan awakes feeling completely drained since his hormones are back to normal. The memories of the last few days are hazy, but they sharpen in focus the second he sees the fresh claim on Chuck's neck.

"Shit," he mutters as his eyes go wide. "Fuck," he says louder.

The sound wakes Chuck up. She's just as dazed as Negan was, but when her hand goes up to her sore neck, her eyes slam open at the feel of the wound on her neck. She pushes herself up from Negan and looks at him.

"You claimed me?!"

"I didn't fuckin' mean to!" he yells back. Emotions are high for both of them at the moment.

Chuck jumps out of bed and runs to the bathroom to look at the new mark. "Oh my god!" she calls out upon seeing the textbook claim.

Negan gets out of bed and finds his boxers on the ground. "I didn't fuckin' mean to!" he says again as he pulls the boxers up his legs.