Part 17

"Fuck. Oh fuuuucckk," Negan groans as his knot swells to completion once again inside Chuck. He can already feel his head clearing, signaling that this cycle of his rut and her heat is coming to an end.

"Mmm," Chuck hums as she comes down from her own high.

"You good, baby girl?" he whispers into her ear as he wraps his arms around her, pulling her back into his chest.

"I'm good," she answers dreamily, placing her arms over his wrapped around her.

"You know, I kinda like all the pillows," he jokes. "Makes shit cozier. Like we're fucking in a cocoon."

She giggles. "Now that my heat is just about over, I think we can get rid of them. After your knot goes down, anyway."

He snuggles more into her back. "We can keep them 'til tomorrow," he says with a smirk.

A few days later, Negan walks into the nearest pharmacy to pick up his prescription of omega condoms, since they are almost completely out after Chuck's heat. It's such a hassle having to call his doctor so they can call the pharmacy so Negan can wait in line just so he can sleep with Chuck without her getting pregnant, but it's necessary. Annoying, but necessary since Chuck can't take any birth control.

Of course the place is busy when he gets there, so he stands in line patiently waiting until he can get to the counter. It's a smaller pharmacy than the one back in Charlottesville, so there's only a few people working there, which is why the line is so long. After a while, he finally gets to the front.

"Prescription for Negan," he says to the girl behind the counter.

She pauses, giving him an anxious look before she mutters, "Just a moment." The girl quickly walks away to disappear into the back. After a few minutes, an older man in a lab coat comes forward, obviously the pharmacist and not just a technician like the younger woman from earlier.

"Mr. Negan," the man starts, "I'm sorry, but I can't fill your prescription."

"Why not?" Negan spits back.

"I am morally opposed to providing it to you."

" Morally opposed ? What the fuck does that mean?"

The man lets out a huff. "It is my right not to provide drugs that go against my moral and religious beliefs."

"Are you fucking kidding me? You have a whole fuckin' aisle of condoms and lube just over there that anyone can pick up! Or is it just so betas can pick that shit up?"

The pharmacist is starting to look very nervous, but he holds his ground. "I suggest you come back tomorrow. The pharmacist on duty then will probably fill your prescription."

Negan, fully pissed off now, points his finger right in the man's face. "This is bullshit and you know it. Classist fuck." He stomps through the people gawking at the display of what just happened and exits the store.

As soon as Chuck sees Negan come in from where she's walking down the stairs, she knows something is wrong. "What happened?" she asks as she continues her descent to follow him into the kitchen.

He opens the refrigerator and pulls out a bottle of water before turning around to answer her. "The pharmacist wouldn't give me my prescription," he relays with anger in his tone. "Small town fuckin' pharmacy," he mutters.

"What? They can do that?"

"Yeah." He takes a gulp of water. "'Religious beliefs'," he says with quotey fingers. "It's perfectly fine for doctors and shit to discriminate against us because of a few words in the goddamn bible saying that nothing should come in the way of alphas impregnating omegas." He takes another angry drink. "Fuckin' discriminating assholes," he mutters.