one.

December 8th, 2019

My hand shakes as I hold the plastic in front of my eyes, the front of it facing down.

I couldn't bear to look just yet.

I've always wanted a family, especially with Zane, him being the love of my life.

But is it the right time?

When will it ever be the right time? Now? Next year? When we're 35?

"Girl, come on. Zane would not be upset, trust me. I've known Zane for a really long time, and he's said before that he wants to start a family," Erin encourages.

Erin was the only one here, Zane went to the gym and lunch with Scott and Heath.

I didn't know who else to call, Kristen is in her hometown, visiting family.

"Yeah, but.. How do I know that it's the right time?" I question.

"You'll know it's the right time if you're pregnant now," She reassures me.

I take a deep breath and turn over the pregnancy test, to see if I'm pregnant or not.

And there it was. It says I'm pregnant.

"What does it say?" She asks.

"I'm not pregnant," I lie.

"Well, then, you know that now isn't right time," She says.

Her phone buzzes before she says something again, all while I'm holding my tears back.

"I gotta go, Carly and Jeff are waiting for me to film a video. I'll see you later," She added, hugging me before letting herself out.

"Oh my God.. I'm fucking pregnant," I whisper to myself.

I need to call Zane.

Zane: hey love

Me: hi baby, I was just wondering when you'd be home

Zane: probably in an hour or so, why do you ask? Is everything okay? Are you sick again?

Me: Yeah, I mean no, I mean,.. Yes, everything's okay and no I'm not sick again. I just miss you,

Zane: I miss you too, precious, I'm finishing up lunch and then I'll be back

Me: okay, I'll see you then, my love,

Zane: I'll see you then, I love you

Me: I love you too

We then said our goodbyes and hung up.

Oh my God.. I'm gonna have a kid..

I'm gonna be a mom.

And Zane's gonna be a dad..