twenty-four.

"AND, ACTION!" The director yells.

It's 9AM, I'm exhausted, considering Mia nor Connor would go to sleep last night, and when they did, they woke up a half an hour later. It was awful.

"Maya, rest your head on your hand and watch Brad perform as if you're in love with him," The director tells me, so I follow.

Brad pretends to sing and perform, and after he does that for a few seconds, and it's my part of the song, it's time to film the dance scene.

We do the dance, and pretty smoothly, may I add, and at one point, he holds me, with his face touching mine, and my back towards him. I can feel his boner.

Well, this is awkward. But part of me.. Liked it, and part of me felt, butterflies..

No, no, I have a husband. I have Zane.

I ignored what was happening in my head, and continued with the dance because we're performing the dance much better than I expected, and I didn't want to ruin that.

~

A few hours later, we are done for the day.

"Do you wanna go grab lunch or something?" Brad asks.

"I actually gotta get home, my husband and I have lunch plans with some friends of ours, unless you'd like to join us?" I offer.

"Oh, I don't wanna be a bother," He responds.

"You wouldn't be, I think it'd be great if you got to know my friends, you know, have friends outside of the band?" I encourage.

"Are you sure?" He asks for reassurance.

"Of course," I reply.

"Okay, uh, let me go get changed, and I'll meet you at your car?" He suggests.

"Sounds great," I replied, considering it gave me time to change as well.

I was so excited to change back into my hoodie and leggings, I was so uncomfortable in that dress. It was one size too small, but they didn't want to budge with my outfit.

After doing that Spiderman movie with Tom Holland, I've learned to wear very comfy clothes to set, because you'll be so tired by the time you're done filming

After I change, I grab my things and walk over to my car, where I see Brad standing.

"You look comfy," Brad says to me.

"So do you," I say to him.

He just looks

He just looks... So cute..

STOP. MAYA. YOU HAVE A HUSBAND.

Ugh, what the fuck.

I need to talk to my therapist.