thirty-one.

The BBC's were great, it was a lot of fun, but that night, Zane was constantly on my mind.

It was now Lollapalooza, and I've released 3 songs.

One called, Don't Call Me Up, another called, drunk text me, and the last called, Back To You.

(a/n don't call me up is originally by Mabel, drunk text me is originally by lexi jayde, and Back To You by Selena Gomez).

Don't Call Me Up was inspired by David's past actions, and you can probably guess that Back To You and drunk text me is about Zane.

Today is Lollapalooza, and all of my "friends" are going, as I found out through Kristen.

"Maya, you ready?" One of the backstage employee's asked, standing in the doorway of my dressing room.

I was wearing a tight little black dress, and my hair was intensely wavy, but I loved it.

"Let's do it," I reply, and walk with him to the stage.

The lights outside dim down and screams erupt from the crowd, and a rush of emotions overcame me.

I walk out onto the stage and the lights on stage brighten up, and the first few beats to my song, Don't Call Me Up, began to play.

~

The show is about 3/4 of the way over, and it's time to perform Back To You. And holy shit.. I'm so nervous, to say the least.

I find Zane in the crowd, I could spot him in a room full of a million people, and I just did, Lollapalooza is PACKED this year.

The song begins to play and I looked him in the eyes during most of it.

I just hope that people didn't catch on, or notice, so I did end up closing my eyes while singing at some parts when I really, really, felt the words, and I looked at other people in the audience too.

By the end of the show, I was in tears, and at the end, I thanked everyone for coming, and I walked off stage.

I find Zane backstage in my dressing room.

"Oh, uh, hey," I say, hoping to not scare him, consdering he was on his phone, sitting on the couch that was facing the wall.

I walk in and begin to take off my makeup, and he stands up and faces the mirror, the one I was looking into while I took my makeup off.

"So listen, your song, Back To You.. I agree. I miss you so much and I feel like this break has been going on long enough," Zane says.

"Zane, I.." I begin to say, until I see that Brad has walked into the room.

"Baby, you did amazing!" He says, running to me and hugging me.

He then realizes that Zane is right behind me, and he lets go of me, then saying hi to Zane.

"I'm gonna go, uhm, I'll talk to you later, M," Zane replies, ignoring Brad's hello and leaving.

"Everything okay?" Brad asks.

"Yeah, of course," I smile fakely and kiss him shortly, then hugging him, even though deep down..

I miss Zane more than anything and I would do anything to have him back right now.

Except for tell Brad how I feel. Nope. Can't do that. Not now, at least.