six.

"So, dad, I have something to tell you," I say.

"Okay.." Jason drags on, confused.

"I'm gonna be the first mother in the vlog squad," I say.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Jason yells in shock.

"I'm due in July," I say with my eyes watering.

My eyes water literally everytime I talk about the little baby that's inside me, and I'm not sure why.

I'm just an emotional bitch, I guess.

"It's Zane's, right?" Jason asks, jokingly.

"Yes, it's Zane's," I answer, laughing.

I grab the camera that was focused on him, and Zane comes out from around the corner, with another camera.

"Oh my God, congratulations! Holy shit, I'm gonna be a grandpa," Jason says.

"Who all knows?" He asks.

"Well, us, you, Kristen, Jasmine, Hidaya, Zane's mom, Hidaya's mom, and Heath, but I'm about to go do a fake Q&A video with David and get his reaction then," I explain.

Jason hugs Zane and I separately, and then his ex wife called and said that he needed to go pick up Wyatt and Charley, so Zane and I waited for David to get back from getting lunch to film the video with him.

~

"And we're back!" Zane says to the camera on the tripod.

"I'm here with my beautiful wife, Maya, and David," Zane adds.

"Today we're gonna be doing a Q&A," He leads.

"First question, what does David think about Maya and Zane having a baby in July?" I read off of Zane's phone.

"I'm sorry, what? Can you repeat the question?" David asks.

"What, does, David, think, about, Maya, and, Zane, having, a, baby, in, July," I repeat, slower.

"You're fucking pranking me, shut up," He responds.

"Well, actually, we are, this isn't a Q&A video, this a video of Zane and I telling our friends that I'm pregnant," I say.

"That's fucking crazy," David says.

"Are you guys planning on telling Emily?" He asks.

"Ooh, probably not. Not after what she did to us," I answer.

I forgot to tell you, sorry.

She was David's date to our wedding, but she stood him up and dumped him after David asked why.

She then tried, keyword, tried, to expose all of us on Instagram, but she ended up getting "cancelled", because karma bit her in the ass, basically.

So, I stopped being friends with Emily, even after she apoligized.

"Are you sure? You and Emily had been friends for a while," David says.

"I'm sure. She hurt not just you, but all of us, she doesn't deserve to know when all of you guys do," I promise.

"I'm so happy for you guys," David says, and hugs Zane first, and then me.

"Now I get to go tell Todd, Scott, Jeff and Corinna," I say as Zane puts his hand in mine.

"It's so weird to find out that your ex girlfriend is pregnant with one of your best friend's baby," David jokes, causing all of us to laugh.